31-07-2009 Turkey in the Mix 001

Vote for your favourite sets from Turkey in the Mix 001

• Total voters
turkey.gif
omg where do you find these :rofl::rofl:

i ran into it well surfing gifs.....so i figured that it would be perfect for the event.....:lol: you like?:)

Woow Turkey Nurettin Colak , Faruk , Avernus, Heatrings Lodos Power Uplifting Names this :music::music: Amazing new Event Waiting soon...:)

* Now Listening : 687 ~ Replay 15 SoundLift - Portugal in the Mix 001 on AH.FM *

Now that would a COOL show:mask::lol:

:hmmm: nah :ee: all those people complaining about the cold :sleeping: :lol:

I stll think Transylvania needs a slot on here. So many great djs from there. Nozama, Slaed & Snopuoc, dj Hcraes, Yabe, Liam, dj semag, Setirovaf, Dracula, dj murof. Not to mention those great Death Metal producers, djs and remixers Yps&Itna. Need I say anymore?:unsure:

Last edited:
:lol::lol: do they even get reception there?

dj santa claus:lol:
Santa Claus lives in Finland :mask:

Maybe we need Finland in the Mix...:bully:

most probably I'll be out that nite for the TranceWorld held in Istanbul however I'm pretty sure that its gonna be a MASSIVE show!
TURKIYE rulezz!
hepinize simdiden basarilar arkadaslar!

Waiting another massive event on ah.fm. Great info!!!

Very nice flyer, new names, I am looking forward to it!

Hey Dan, don't forget to edit your first post.

This should be interesting. Didnt know that Turkey had such a big trance scene.

Mmm, must say apart from Faruk Sabanci i'm totally in the dark about the rest. All new names and have no clue as to what style they will play:dontknow: Might be an idea if anybody knows what any of these guys will be playing to let us know if they could what their style is such as prog or uplifting or whatever:yes::grinning:

Last edited:
it will be awesome :super:

Back