In Groups: Wild Strawberries

briancleaverphoto.jpg

* Now Listening : 418 ~ 18 Aras - Turkey in the Mix 001 on AH.FM *

Marco V - Digital Indentity :super:

Marco V
Marco V Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Marco V

Aliases: Dan Marc, Marco Solo, Marco Verkuylen, T-Marc

Profile: Dutchman Marco V started to spin records at the age of 14, three years before pitch controls were first introduced to turntables .. .. ..

Started his own label in 2005, called In Charge

Last edited:
:friends:

wtf? they stole your money?:chair:

effectively : yes. When you lend money to your employer, and ( naturally, or ? ! ) the man promises me to pay the EUR 500+ back - and after a while retracts his promise .. .. .. :cry:

And now ' the company is bankrupt ' all business is done ! :blink:

effectively : yes. When you lend money to your employer, and ( naturally, or ? ! ) the man promises me to pay the EUR 500+ back - and after a while retracts his promise .. .. .. :cry:

Can't you claim it as a "personal loan" and seek remedy from the courts against the individual concerned?

would you prefer some platinum sounds?? :lolz:
anything but that yeah. lol.

ouch. sorry to hear that:console: i have no momney myself. not even for a drop of gas.:cry:

Can't you claim it as a "personal loan" and seek remedy from the courts against the individual concerned?

yes - that's exact what I am going to do tóó : requires another lawyer ( this particular claim is not part of the trade-union's support I was told yesterday )

The regular procedure at the custodian involved can last several years :blink: ( sad ) The (former) owner & manager ( one of them ), puts it was a loan to the company. :crazy:

The promise to pay back was done weeks before the official declaration of bankruptcy .. .. ..

Back