• Total voters
01. Sly One - Only You (Original Mix):dance:

hello good afternoon ZrAiGhT !

01. Sly One - Only You (Original Mix)

Sly One
Sly One Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Sly One

Aliases: Graham Crockford
Profile: Trance DJ, producer and engineer, resident since 2004 at nightclub Planet Angel in London

142-6499_150.jpg

Congrats JayCan to your 1 year anniversary! Looking forward to the show. :music::music::music:

heya all.....

wow

one year has passed and im so happy to share that Pary with all of you

02. M.I.K.E. - Sunrise At Palamos (M.I.K.E.s Back To Basics Remix)

Nice tune now:dance:

:grinning: yeah - the title of this thread was updated since I posted early this morning ( assuming the set of a'ndY would start around this time :book:

It's great my friend. You are doing a great work for this community! :bow:

heya all.....

wow

Nice tune. How old is this?

:: Solid Sounds :: Trance - made in Belgium ::

heya all.....

wow

Profile: Push is the most well-known alias of Mike Dierickx. More information can be found on the page of his main alias Mike Dierickx.

:blink: Aliases: Aggressor, The, Ahead (2), Alternative Art, Astronaut, The, Atractiva, Blackmaster, The, Boy From Nowhere, The, Calling The Freak, Classic Tribe, Complex Climate, Cosmo Kid, D.E.E.P.E.R., Dark City, Deep Flexion, Dirk Dierickx, DJ Robo'jox, Drop (3), E-Tronic, Eclectic Kid, Fascinated, Futuro, Galore, Hypnobasia, Kyle Emerson, Linetech, Liquid Overdose, Magnetical, Mass Effect, MC Macho, Overtone, Phuture Dust, Plastic Boy, Red Flag (2), Return Of The Native, Rhythm Quest (2), Sector 7 (2), See:3, SFX (4), Snapper, The, Solar Factor, Sonus (2), Soyuz, Tag, Technology Man, Tranqua, Tribal Warriors, Virtua Trancer, Vision Act, X-Scape, X-Tra-Vaganza, XV 7

:super:FINALLY:super:

today we celebrate my

1 Year Anniversary
of
Symphonic Emotions
on
Afterhours.FM

WooHooo

so my dear friends and fans...13 months ago on August 2008 my first Episode of Symphonic Emotions was aired first time ever on the great Afterhours Radio. In all this time since I started you all gave me big support and great feedback to move on and grow the show. The Social group was established and also a big Fan Base on Facebook was created.
I met loads of People here on Afterhours and Big friendships were made. So it was a Year with fun and cool music and so we reached the point today...where i have a real Special prepared for you to thank you all for your big support.
This show today includes all what we love...athmosphere, melody, energy and some of the classics we still love. To prepare this and make it more special i invited my dearest friend ReOrder to play side by side in a 3 hour special back 2 back set for you and you can expect a real boooombastic 3 hour show...dont miss the Intro which was extra produced for this show by ReOrder as a gift for me and all AH Lovers.:bravo:

So one Year has passed and it time to thank a few ppl here who were always arround and supported me: DANMARK ORI, PICCOLI, T4E, DFX, DISTAND LAND, VICKY, JELLY, LAZARUS, *AvA*, ANDY, JDDAVID, REORDER, PHIL, THE CAT LADY, DIMITRA; OLLIE, GIZMO, AND MANNY, KARYBDE & SCYLLA AND MANY MORE:friends:
also a big thanks to all the great guest DJs i had in my show: RENE DALE, MAX & THEA, GRACIE AND MANY MORE:friends:
A real big big thank goes to my beloved wife, she supports me all day long and stands behind me whatever i do LAURANA:hug:

AND FINALLY THE MAN HIMSELF KEEP IT ALL DAY WORKING, HE GAVE ME THAT SLOT, HE MADE EVENT TOGETHER WITH ME, HE ALWAYS IS ARROUND TO HELP ME WHEN I STRUGGLE, THE ONE AND ONLY AND BELOVED FRIEND
DAN :hug::bravo::bravo:

jaycan i cant believe how fast time flies... so fast...

thank you for nice words... and im tuned in.. hell to rest of the people tuned in :friends:

Very nice tune :)

* Congrats JayCan - I'm happy witnessing this

Hello everybody :hug::hug:

Thank you all for tuning to my 1 Year Special

hope you all enjoy

:friends:

:cap: Herzlichen Glückwunsch JayCan :friends:

The quite good beginning. :choon:
hello guys!!! :wave:

Back