How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Always when I heard word progressive i thought to myself 'Aaaargh, what the ****?', but the first track is brilliant. Congrats :mask:

hehe yeah the 2nd half of the show is where the bpms are on the high side :wink:

it rained all day yesterday, today is sunny, very autumnal today with the leaves falling from the trees etc.

I don't want to know what the weather is like there cause it will only make me jealous lol

Yeah, indeed you´re correct...you don´t wanna know that today´s a sunny 30C day over here...:puff::mask::lol::lol:

1. Easton feat. Néo - Transmitted Gift (Original Dub Mix) [Alter Ego CDR]
2. Ben Preston feat. Susie - Why We Run (Original Mix) [Songbird]
3. Cosmo feat. Meighan Nealon - Naked (Yuan Remix) [Lyon Echo Records]

tuned in :mml: perfect warm up for MoS tonite :)

hehe yeah the 2nd half of the show is where the bpms are on the high side :wink:
I'm waiting ;)
it's going to be the first show from you I'm listening online, I've only heard episode 126 downloaded from some site and honestly it was one of the best shows since last two weeks.
Let's see what you have for today :mask:

Yeah, indeed you´re correct...you don´t wanna know that today´s a sunny 30C day over here...:puff::mask::lol::lol:

a good day to be walking around Naked then xDDDD

not checked : ' Cosmo ' = " DJ Cosmo ? "

m_d8450b6dc4f046e49a0f5bef29b5c22f.jpg
m_164b60d3b95246ac8f300364e996f42c.jpg

DJ Cosmo
DJ Cosmo
Discography at Discogs :book:

Aliases: Blue Dolphin, Stella (9), Thomas Godel

Yuan
Yuan
Discography at Discogs :book:

Info: Yuan Bing aka "Yuan" was introduced to EDM by an unlikely source. DDR (Dance Dance Revoloution) a game with almost cult like status in Asia was that spark. Yuan, facinated with the sounds began producing with FL in Highschool .. .. .. and has gone to guest mix on AHFM. Proudly Chinese yet very international minded, Yuan is perhaps one of the first of his kind based in China and hopes to put China on the playlists of the world.

m_4078fd1d4ce8cd9a71162a7cfebbab23.jpg

4. Thomas Feijk pres. Superanimal - Just Kidding (Zachary Zamarripa Remix) [Amenta Records CDR]

A tiny bit late, overslept and my alarm didn't go off or rather I didn't get an alarm call :p

Back