How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I remember he told us one time that he was been searching for Li Kwan - Point Zero, the twelve minuter version for almost 7 years.

WOW. I'm impressed.:):lol:

freakout.gif
Trance.gif
LSD-1.gif

Awwwww... Thrillseekers in Finland on Saturday!
Moguai in Tallinn on saturday as well :) Id rather go for Thrillseekers though :music: But im hoping much from Moguai as well:choon:

Moguai in Tallinn on saturday as well :) Id rather go for Thrillseekers though :music: But im hoping much from Moguai as well:choon:

Thrillseekers is joined by Martin Roth. Orkidea is hosting Jack club at redrum on the same day.. bringing Dave Seaman and Jody Wisternoff to Helsinki to play

:super::super::super::choon:

Tell me why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supermode - Tell Me Why :choon: One of the tracks that NEVER EVER gets old:choon:

One of that which i like listen on the radio:dance:

WOW. I'm impressed.:):lol:

Itv was well worth the search. I had the short version on B-side of more commercial Li Kwan track and found the Seka Records full version in 2000 or 2001 I think. Amazing track and still sounds fresh. The Leama & Moor remix in 2004 was pretty good too.

Thrillseekers is joined by Martin Roth. Orkidea is hosting Jack club at redrum on the same day.. bringing Dave Seaman and Jody Wisternoff to Helsinki to play
Nice...Estonian trance scenery is sucky to say the least compared to Finland. I heard Ferry Corsten´ll be at the cablefactory as well in dec. Hoping to make it as well as Ferry is one of my all time favourite artists:music:

Itv was well worth the search. I had the short version on B-side of more commercial Li Kwan track and found the Seka Records full version in 2000 or 2001 I think. Amazing track and still sounds fresh.
How about playing it in Radio Unity's anniversary show? ;D

Sublime set as always :love:

:bow:

Back