• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Awesome choon playing atm!! Heavenly!!

oh are u guys using me... taking an advantage of me? :p :lol:

What are yah talkin' about!

Come over here Jari love, mon amour, mon trésor :love: :kissing2:

:lol:
hahahahahahahahaha and then come to spain to practiceee regueeeetoooonnn lol xDD

Definitively.... haha i've heard some good regueton tunes, but don't ask me about the artists 'cause i couldn't remember.

yes I am a good cook!!!

I know alot of cuban dishes :) thanks to my mommy!:super:

Really!!! My mom cooks many cuban dishes too!!!! like pierna, arroz con frijoles y cebolla y chile pimiento y no c q mas!!!! fufu...platains with pork fries, YUCA!!!! hahaha Nice to hear that!!!! :smile1:

roller disco??? you guys still have those? haha
they died out here in the early 80s :lol:

i can rollerblade!

yeah but they are coming back..... :lol: ppl were wearing 80's colorful outfits :)

Really nice set, been tuned in throughout :)

Bravo!

Really!!! My mom cooks many cuban dishes too!!!! like pierna, arroz con frijoles y cebolla y chile pimiento y no c q mas!!!! fufu...platains with pork fries, YUCA!!!! hahaha Nice to hear that!!!! :smile1:

ok tomorrow at 2pm, we have a meal @ juanpi's house hahahahah his mom will cook for all of usss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you very much to all for listen to me, since you cause that the trance music and derived grows in Spain. and this note !!!!

its all about the black beans baby!!! :lol:

Great set!! im off to my home!!1

see ya ppl laters!

Really nice set, been tuned in throughout :)

Bravo!

Hello to you too :wave:

yeah great set :super:

do we have something more or can i go to sleep now?.... :lol:

ok tomorrow at 2pm, we have a meal @ juanpi's house hahahahah his mom will cook for all of usss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree ... lemme get an express plane ticket :lol:

That's an appointment......CUBAN CUISINE!! mixed with trance tunessss!!! the perfect meal...... :lol::lol:

It was an awesome set!!... MASSIVE to be more exact!!

Suru! :super: :love:

Hello to you too :wave:

yeah great set :super:

do we have something more or can i go to sleep now?.... :lol:

not sure but im heading to bed now, exhausted after 1st day back at work!

so just a quick fly by from me....or should that be....Hi, Bye lol

xoxo

Last edited:

Back