01-01-2010 Markus Schulz presents GDJB Classics Showcase 2009

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
No problem, just thought someone may be interested in reading this blog. I enjoyed it, very nice blog and interesting. :grinning: I love this guy, not literally, of course. :grinning:

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I just started reading, its quite long :mask: and many photos! :)

Hello there! :hug::hug:
How have you been?! :dance::dance:

I actually listened to Signum's and Aly and Fila's EOYC 2009 at the beach today! :p

Hi there:hug:

I was doing fine, thanks. Wished I could have spent the day on the beach with you, listening to the massive set of Aly & Fila....uplifting sounds fit just perfectly to basking in the sun I think :music:

Ahhh, can't express how much I :love: Classics, soo many emotions coming up then...:wub:

If u say!
but :hug::hug::hug::hug:
Hehe. :hug:

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I just started reading, its quite long :mask: and many photos! :)
Why it's so funny for you? :dontknow: I think last track was great. :music: Yeah, that's why I wasn't here for longer time. :)

I was doing fine, thanks. Wished I could have spent the day on the beach with you, listening to the massive set of Aly & Fila....uplifting sounds fit just perfectly to basking in the sun I think :music:

Ahhh, can't express how much I :love: Classics, soo many emotions coming up then...:wub:
Hello Aitutaki! :wave::friends:

Same here, it just makes us rethink of those moments when we were falling in love with trance,I guess..Like this track, in an old tiesto's mix!! :music::music:

Why it's so funny for you? :dontknow: I think last track was great. :music: Yeah, that's why I wasn't here for longer time. :)

the part where you said you like Markus Schulz was funny for me! :lol: :hug::hug:

beach beach beach....

Here is winter....and cold....f...k:)

Never heard of these tracks, what kind of music style is this???

Hi there :wave:

will read the blog later if it's that long ...

Electronic Music...Its not my favourite type of music, but when im in the mood, i really enjoy it..

He made the Pacman music or something like that and Joyrex J4 reminds me of the Golddigger game! :)

You gotta read it! :grinning: Very interesting, to me. :)

Ahhh, I see. I really like him. Such a nice man. :friends:

The Whiteroom :wub:

Yes, I heard that about him and the blog is really interesting!

:music::music:

Same here, it just makes us rethink of those moments when we were falling in love with trance,I guess..Like this track, in an old tiesto's mix!! :music::music:

Yes, that's right...:music: This track now is sooo relaxing and dreamy, just made for laying on the beach in the south pacific...:puff:
I am loving her voice :love::love:

Electronic Music...Its not my favourite type of music, but when im in the mood, i really enjoy it..

He made the Pacman music or something like that and Joyrex J4 reminds me of the Golddigger game! :)
Haven't heard those tracks yet but you can check them if you like. It is polish producer, he uses sounds from Gameboy, Atari 2600 and Commodore 64, for example. :)

Here is his SoundCloud profile - omnibrain - Tracks - SoundCloud

Enjoy, he is very wise guy, by the way! :music:

I was listening to this on 31 December. I love the Classic Showcase's by Markus, they're genius! He played one of the best tunes ever:
04. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) :wub:

Yes, I heard that about him and the blog is really interesting!

:music::music:
Very nice! :friends:

good evening peeps :wave:
Good evening MoonCloud! :wave::hug::friends: How is your evening? :grinning:

I was listening to this on 31 December. I love the Classic Showcase's by Markus, they're genius! He played one of the best tunes ever:
04. Above & Beyond ft. Zoë Johnston - No One On Earth (Gabriel & Dresden Remix / Markus Schulz Big Room Reconstruction) :wub:
Hello there Usagi! :wave::hug::friends: Sure, very nice track! :grinning:

BT vs Sasha feat. Jan Johnston - Remember Magnetic North
I know how you feel.
Im feelin' it too
I hold my heart, I dream of you
I see your face, I feel it, too
Searchin' skies
I need you, I, miss you

Take this and hold
My love for you
In separate times we think as two
In paradise Ill drown in you