11-10-2007 C Celson - GuestMix @ AH.FM

Ccelson, ddavis, Identical Phase, jedrek, Jellyfish, Laan, magik, Matt Trigle, ResidentGrouch

Hi everyone! :wave:

Especial hi to the unfamiliars, Ccelson, ddavis, Identical Phase, and to ResidentGrouch, who seems to have finally managed to stay registered for two days in a row! :)

Morning! :wave:

Suru - roth mix :love: It's the best mix this one!

Hey iiut

You did what?!? You take any pics? :lol:

Haha, no I should have tho, used them as the banner, I was running back to my apt and had to make a pit stop so i missed the first few minutes.

Good to see you to bro, thanks for listening :)

Ccelson, ddavis, Identical Phase, jedrek, Jellyfish, Laan, magik, Matt Trigle, ResidentGrouch

Hi everyone! :wave:

Especial hi to the unfamiliars, Ccelson, ddavis, Identical Phase, and to ResidentGrouch, who seems to have finally managed to stay registered for two days in a row! :)

You're watching the thread viewers carefully. I didn't even notice them yesterday :lol: Owell I haven't been so active either..

This melody is amazing. Love this :choon:

great melody in this track... ampire digital has been coming out with some great stuff

Hi mate! Got your response, I'll respond sometime I can make my brain eject 200 words in short succession. Appropriately enough, that will be after I consume some of those chemicals, starches, sugars and fats. :)

Great show, dinner is waiting. bbl

Life is good. good to hear from you again. hope all is well with you. u gotta get me on one of those guest mixes of yours again:lovers:

maybe soon hehe, hey when is ur next show here?
the first one was really well received by the guys here, looking forward to the next one

Great show, dinner is waiting. bbl

Thanks, I might just have to make some Chef Boyardee myself :smile1: now that you mention food.

good set, but i love this particular track currently playing =)

Haha, no I should have tho, used them as the banner, I was running back to my apt and had to make a pit stop so i missed the first few minutes.

Good to see you to bro, thanks for listening :)

Hey, I'm doing the easy bit. You're the one who had to do some work to make this happen. Thank YOU!

Back