08-03-2010 LaCeeN - Digital Express

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters

:book: Location: unfortunately poland .. .. .. only temporarily ? :cap:
ya i noticed that as well. i wouldnt mind living in poland... lots of hot ladies there! but depending on how young or old u r (more than likely young), you would prob not go after them.

:: Mike Foyle pres Statica - Deadly Nightshade (Phynn Remix ? ) [Coldharbour] ::

Phynn
Phynn
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Phynn

Aliases: Finne Jager

Profile: DJ/producer/composer, born in 1984, based in Utrecht (The Netherlands). Has his own production company called 'Phynn Productions'. Signed to Black Hole Recordings.

Tempo Giusto stepped up for the remix duties, conjuring a progressive version to contrast the very uplifting original mix!

Location: Nieuwegein, Utrecht, The Netherlands. Currently living in the USA

ya i noticed that as well. i wouldnt mind living in poland... lots of hot ladies there! but depending on how young or old u r (more than likely young), you would prob not go after them.

And that's too bad. There's a lot to be said for us old cougars. I just recently learned of the term "cougar". I had no idea there was a name for us. LOL. (kiss) :devil::mask::love::grinning::cat:

:book: Location: unfortunately poland .. .. .. only temporarily ? :cap:

unfortunately no. i was born in poland and i have to live,study etc. here.maybe sameday i'll go abroad:) i really want to leave this country

missing my class due 2 my schedule. other than that im peachy. how are you donig?

No school for me this week. I'm on Spring Break. Woot! :super:

I was in your area this past weekend. I went to go see Sound Tribe Sector 9 at House of Blues. Massive show. I also went to the after party. That was great too. The drummer and sax man were there for that. And I got a new tattoo on Friday night. Took 5 hours to do over a 7 hour time period. It's awesome. I'm gonna post pics in just a minute. (kiss) :super::music::dance::cat:

I just unwrapped it and cleaned it. I'm letting air get to it now. It's stinging like hell. LOL! :lolz::cat:

You made some assumption, right ?

:sleeping: :lol: and what makes you assume some behaviour is age-related ? :blink:​

Back