gray_wolf.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!! :choon:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you had good journey Manny ? Im still recovering from last weekend

gray_wolf.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!! :choon:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :iagree:
I can't stop laughing here, never get tired about this ATB-Joke- I am sorry Dan :devil: :console: :friends:

Thanks Manny for your set, too bad you didn't bring a singer as well :thumbsdown: What about Gianna Nannini next time??! :choon: :lol::lol:

@ ronny

:thankyou: for your set, was AWESOME, especially fish and (the czech :whistle:) chicks :megacrazy:

Děkuji for your great gift :bravo:

Next time you should bring Lenka (OFTC 2010) with you.. :wub:

:wow: :hmmm:WOOOW, ATB was there too....?!!!!! :blink::unsure:

So you must be the one with the white shirt sitting next to Andre- nice to see you finally, Dan :megacrazy: :lol: :mask:

:thankyou: for the broadcast :bow: - had a good time with the howling wolf :bully: and all the other choons :choon: :loveah:

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Thomas :)

Funny that all who see Dan for the first time say it´s ATB :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw some other pictures too and was listening ( hints to Danmark :p )

Nice surprise to see you there Thomas - Do I see you Saturday at Soundtropolis?? :)

WOW, man(n)y "VIPs" here right now... :)

Wow all are here :lol:

Greetings to Ronny K., GFTG, Maxi1985, LeSaux+, koira, FerryTayle+, Slavyan, Kowy, Marcel Kenenberg, JeffreySource+, Dan and Aitutaki :hug: :friends:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :iagree:
I can't stop laughing here, never get tired about this ATB-Joke- I am sorry Dan :devil: :console: :friends:

Thanks Manny for your set, too bad you didn't bring a singer as well :thumbsdown: What about Gianna Nannini next time??! :choon: :lol::lol:

@ ronny

:thankyou: for your set, was AWESOME, especially fish and (the czech :whistle:) chicks :megacrazy:

Děkuji for your great gift :bravo:

Next time you should bring Lenka (OFTC 2010) with you.. :wub:

Ive tried to contact her, but she didnt get back to me. Shes from Ostrava city and she was living 15-20min walkaway from Fabric. That version OFTC2010 waht i was playing there was special (in czech language) and its not gonna be released.

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Thomas :)

Funny that all who see Dan for the first time say it´s ATB :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saw some other pictures too and was listening ( hints to Danmark :p )

Nice surprise to see you there Thomas - Do I see you Saturday at Soundtropolis?? :)
:first: ??? Not really :mask:

I only visit first class event with top quality DJs! :angel:

Soundtropolis = NO ah.fm = NO quality... :bad: :muahaha: :loveah:
:lol::lol:

Anyway, that's totally :eek:fftopic:!! :lol:

Anyway im uploading pictures right now, so you can expect them in a bit.

Ive tried to contact her, but she didnt get back to me. Shes from Ostrava city and she was living 15-20min walkaway from Fabric. That version OFTC2010 waht i was playing there was special (in czech language) and its not gonna be released.

Thank you very much for this info Ronny :hug:

I was searching Discogs like hell, but couldn't find ANYTHING:ee:

Too bad she couldn't come, especially if it's that close to her doorstep :(

Would have loved to see her climbing up that crazy ladder in order to sing up there..:lol: what a club!! :megacrazy:

Czech vocals?? OMG, I even didn't notice, obviously I was too busy talking to another Lenka while the "VIP Lenka" was singing :whistle::LMAO:

is there any chance to get the tracklist from this show? :whistle:

Back