Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Hello everyone! My name is Jacek. I'm from Poland. I have 21 years old. I like trance music, progrssive-trance and vocal-trance.

witamy w Afterhours !!

Hi.

I'm Kamil live in central Poland. I have 16 years old, so i'm young:smile1: I love all kind of trance music , but i like house, electro, pop music etc. too. I think, for this time is enough about me (my english is not too good) so i must end my introduce:)

rownierz witamy!! pomuzcie nam z promocjom Radia :)

najwienkszy event trancowy --> http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/8225-24-12-2007-ah-fm-end-year-countdown.html

koszulki dwgrania :)
pozdrawiam

hey, i`m Bogdan i`m from Romania i`m 22 years old and i just luv every bit of trance music

hello friend welcome to Afterhours, hope you enjoy it.. tell all your friends.

hi every one my name is NEMAT i'm from montreal canada and i registered on this site 2 weeks ago and i looooooooooove this site sprecialy because of the trance music they play 24/7 wow
can it get any better then this.
p.s i will love to be able to use the torrent site so can someone help me with it.

thanks

peace

Last edited:
hi every one my name is NEMAT i'm from montreal canada and i registered on this site 2 weeks ago and i looooooooooove this site sprecialy because of the trance music they play 24/7 wow
can it get any better then this.
p.s i will love to be able to use the torrent site so can someone help me with it.

thanks

peace

:welcome: glad you are enjoying the site and sounds!

what help did u need with the torrent site?

you could post in here if you need help with technical issues:
Help & Support | Feedback - Afterhours Radio

greetz all

Greetz all, new to the forum and the stream.
Cool Music :music:

HI my name is David,i´m from Colombia, i´m also a dj and a music producer,i´m new in this forum,but not in the trance world, i really love trance, and i hope i can join the forums and know new dj´s and people who likes trance.

btw:Hi trance4ever,hi piccoli

HI my name is David,i´m from Colombia, i´m also a dj and a music producer,i´m new in this forum,but not in the trance world, i really love trance, and i hope i can join the forums and know new dj´s and people who likes trance.

:welcome: the di crew here :wave:

welcome mate :super:

Hi

Hi all. I'm SUNNY TOMORROW. I live in Uk and I love trance.

^^ thanks for making a sticky

Just like to say hi and thanks to everyone at AH.FM for making sutch a cooool stream. i listen all the time through iTunes, but it's my first time on the forum. XD

GREATE JOB AH.FM

New to AH!!!!!

Hello,

My name is Erich and I live in the U.S. (Texas). I am in the U.S. military and was living in Germany the past 4 years and I really miss Europe. I love Trance music and any music that makes you feel good and have fun with thousands of people. I found your site while searching for Tiesto and Armin Van buuren pics from around the world and someone in a picture had one of your shirts on. I love this site and love listening to the music being played on this website. I go to many websites to listen to Trance and now that I have a new site to go to I will definitely be listening. Please have a great day.:smile1:

Hi all. I'm SUNNY TOMORROW. I live in Uk and I love trance.

:welcome: :)

^^ thanks for making a sticky

Just like to say hi and thanks to everyone at AH.FM for making sutch a cooool stream. i listen all the time through iTunes, but it's my first time on the forum. XD

GREATE JOB AH.FM

hello Itunes listener, im glad you came and registered, thank you... Ah will do our only best t okeep it going... check out the end of year countdown...
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/8225-24-12-2007-ah-fm-end-year-countdown.html

daily t shirt contest :)

Hello,

My name is Erich and I live in the U.S. (Texas). I am in the U.S. military and was living in Germany the past 4 years and I really miss Europe. I love Trance music and any music that makes you feel good and have fun with thousands of people. I found your site while searching for Tiesto and Armin Van buuren pics from around the world and someone in a picture had one of your shirts on. I love this site and love listening to the music being played on this website. I go to many websites to listen to Trance and now that I have a new site to go to I will definitely be listening. Please have a great day.:smile1:

hey nice words :) would you be able to tell me what site you saw the pictures?
speaking of shirts there will be ways to win some end of the months during
http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/8225-24-12-2007-ah-fm-end-year-countdown.html

so good luck :)

im glad you registered and told us a little about yourself, welcome to the Family !

Hi all .... I joined a couple weeks back so I guess its time I say hello. I'm currently in Sioux Falls, SD., USA. I found afterhours.fm linked on the front page of isohunt.com. Thought I'd give it a try. I'm new to trance music as well. I think its pretty cool. Great to listen to while playin or workin on the puter. So far my favorite is Adam Meza. Real cool stuff.

Last edited:

Back