Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i've heard that lost in translation is good but never got the chance to watch it.

lilya-4-ever sounds interesting but its hard to get international movies over here (besides torrents :tongue:)
i've seen that one on tv :wow:

i don't think i have seen it :blush:

oh you must, it follows 3-4 stories which all link in together, the plot centres around racism in LA, there is a part in that film that makes me :cry: everytime

oh you must, it follows 3-4 stories which all link in together, the plot centres around racism in LA, there is a part in that film that makes me :cry: everytime

oh talking about crash eh
such a good movie, its a definite must see

which part if you dont mind me asking?

are there any good polish movies?
ehm... there are good old comedies like miś, but i believe it's quite hard to understand if you weren't in poland in that communism era...

ehm... there are good old comedies like miś, but i believe it's quite hard to understand if you weren't in poland in that communism era...
oh ok, it would be impossible to get it anyway.

which part if you dont mind me asking?

the little girl and the 'protective cloak'....i wont say anymore, might ruin it for Tomek!

:console:

i had similar feeling when i finished watching casshern :cry:and lilya-4-ever

the little girl and the 'protective cloak'....i wont say anymore, might ruin it for Tomek!
i remember that one..yeah, that was a pretty sad scene and also the part where thandie was stuck in the car :(

well,gotta go now,see you all later

take care:super:

i remember that one..yeah, that was a pretty sad scene and also the part where thandie was stuck in the car :(

the movie is full of emotional charges ... still such a good one

Back