Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
i heard he stopped with like 30 minutes left, and then came back and flipped off the crowd

I can't stand the man. I'll never waste my money to go to another one of his shows again.

I have a question. Is it always just sets here? No rotation of individual tracks? If that is the case, I like it. A lot. You can have constant conversations with the "family". :) :cat:

thanks hun.. when you going to guv again?

there's nothing good any time soon...but we can keep in touch for any future show, if you want, i always go alone :lol:

hi robbie, cosmic gate of ah.fm, ur such a lauren and u get candle wax poured onto ur balls. u also shaved ur ass before, ur gay.

Hi all! :wave:

Bitman 2.0, Dan, jddavid86, Light Sequence, piccoli, Robbie, The Cat Lady, transistor

Can't listen now, I'm being subjected to Xmas music, but wanted to say hi... and a special welcome to the executed one... :tongue:

Cheers also to those with moral fortitude.

thnx for the welcome :drunk: hope we can see you arround soon.
:super:

there's nothing good any time soon...but we can keep in touch for any future show, if you want, i always go alone :lol:

ya for sure.. i dont see anything interesting lined up soon.. possibly Menno maybe

I can't stand the man. I'll never waste my money to go to another one of his shows again.

I have a question. Is it always just sets here? No rotation of individual tracks? If that is the case, I like it. A lot. You can have constant conversations with the "family". :) :cat:

It is mostly sets. Sometimes individual tracks are played to round things out to the hour, but 95% of the content is sets.

after the shows you have replays and you can keep the conversation on the replays, last night me, Dan(owner) t4e, light sequence and Danile Kandi we stayed here till 6 am my time talking and having fun:super::super::super:

hi robbie, cosmic gate of ah.fm, ur such a lauren and u get candle wax poured onto ur balls. u also shaved ur ass before, ur gay.

wtf????

ok guys we have the first drunk peep.

:lol:

Back