• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
cheater lol.

cya later dhumketu was fun talk.

Same here mate ... shall meet again...

btw ... cheater .. yes .. coz I am just download frenzy today .. piling up my Trance Dose for the coming week when I shall not have Internet connection, thats why not logged into the streamings :lol:

Same here mate ... shall meet again...

btw ... cheater .. yes .. coz I am just download frenzy today .. piling up my Trance Dose for the coming week when I shall not have Internet connection, thats why not logged into the streamings :lol:

thats smart, think i would do the same if my internet were to be killed for a week :drunk:

Lexwood - I Love Trance (Activa Airflow Mix)

:choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert::choonalert:

so do i:super:

hello there..... how is it goin' ? :hug:

lol :)

not bad, looks like i'll be stuck indoors today due to the snow storm...but, stuck with the music i love and my friends, although i will have to do some house work at some point i'll be listening :)

TOT with a new Avatar .. or did it shrink after a wash?

( no offence meant please )

look whos here :wow:

how is it going jose bro ? :)

cool thnx for ask, but i am fixing to go out and take a break fast, glad you could came here nasim, look this place is different than di(sucks)fm and better in many ways, check out the big event in the top of the page the end of the year count down, look the djs in the list.-

http://forum.ah.fm/livesets-ah-fm/8225-24-12-2007-ah-fm-end-year-countdown.html

28 and 29 december sick djs in the scene.

i am out have fun nasim, hope we can see you here as an active member of the forums.

TOT with a new Avatar .. or did it shrink after a wash?

( no offence meant please )

he changes his underwear twice a year :lol:

Back