11-12-2010 Live Broadcast Armada Signum Album Release

How do you rate this show?

• Total voters
(very sad unpoof)

I'll be listening, but not posting much. I am in mourning. My favorite beloved cat, Picco, passed away very suddenly Monday, 12-6-10, about 6:30pm. He died in my arms. He would have been 3 years old in April. I am working on his obituary. I am a brokenhearted Cat lady. My Picco is gone. There is a hole in my heart. :cry::cat:

(repoof)
My sincere condolence.:console:

Waiting for the live broadcast switch as well. Going to be a nice show :music:

(very sad unpoof)

I'll be listening, but not posting much. I am in mourning. My favorite beloved cat, Picco, passed away very suddenly Monday, 12-6-10, about 6:30pm. He died in my arms. He would have been 3 years old in April. I am working on his obituary. I am a brokenhearted Cat lady. My Picco is gone. There is a hole in my heart. :cry::cat:

(repoof)

nassim previous year if i am right too;(

(very sad unpoof)

(repoof)

TCL good to see you around. :hug:

But very sad to hear you favourite cat has passed away. My thoughts go to you. :hug::hug:

Hope you will get through this difficult period.

going to a local mall to check out the place & be lazy. i will choon into the show later.

evening all .cant wait for this event going to be smashing nite :)

Hi All Fans AH.FM and Trance !
Waiting switch on Broadcast !

hello !!! :friends::music::music::iagree:
hi :wave:

hey, where have you been? long time:friends:

hi picco, how're you doing? :) yeah, i'm quite busy with studying and working at the moment, sadly. usually i have to get up at 6:30am and come back home at 10pm.

(very sad unpoof)

(repoof)
awww, so sorry to hear that :(

good warm up in the background :dance:

and we're on air:dance::dance::music:

Live Broadcast Armada Signum Album Release - Adam Seller on AH.FM

:super::super::super::super::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

and we are in live broadcast :super:

here we go! :dance: Good Evening all! :dance: maybe i'm going to have a shower but i'll be back :choon:

Back