• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
09. A.M.R – As Time Goes By [Enhanced Limited]

finally know what this tune is! \o/ id - id from september.. amazing breakdown with those pianos..

yah it blew up 633 listeners.. :grinning: tomek is just mad i hate house :lol:

should be a lot more next week :)

not to name names here, but there have been some rather dubious/low quality sets accepted on the Trance Channel :(

not to name names here, but there have been some rather dubious/low quality sets accepted on the Trance Channel :(

indeed, that was my perception too

indeed, this is really making me happy been here with all my friends, and listen to the trance in this friendly station.:hug:

And your set blew up, i don't get how at the other they refused your sets:hug:

You're kidding. They refused to air Fry Chickie's set? He's the most knowledgeable person there with respect to track IDs. No one knows more about tracks and how they should be strung together into a set than he does. What was their excuse? :p

Sure I have them ;) They're getting to small in one particular part so i won't be able to wear them soon :p

(??)

I can't stand it. I have to ask. Which part is getting too large? (Inquiring minds want to know.) :hug: :cat:

nice!

havent listened to di since thursday.. :mask: and asot been rather boring lately..

You're kidding. They refused to air Fry Chickie's set? He's the most knowledgeable person there with respect to track IDs. No one knows more about tracks and how they should be strung together into a set than he does. What was their excuse? :p

i don't know the excuse but by the time distant said something, he's here can tell:hug:

There sure have. There'd been too few sets that could even be construed as being trance there on the Trance Channel. I don't feel like we are missing much, that's for sure. :p

Now, this set here . . . sublime. :music: :grinning: :cat:

(??)

I can't stand it. I have to ask. Which part is getting too large? (Inquiring minds want to know.) :hug: :cat:

The same as usual :p ( look at my ava ;) ) british air make them bigger and bigger and bigger... :wow::crazy:

Yes i remember that last year November! They said the tracks in my set wasnt key matched! :p There are a lot of sets on DI not key matched!!! Example Sean tyas set.. :mask:

nice!

havent listened to di since thursday.. :mask: and asot been rather boring lately..

I stopped listening last week too. On Thursday, I listened and posted here and read what pitifully few posts there were there. :mask:

Back