• Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
LOL.. i don't want they get lost:captain:

That's commendable. I'm a little more laissez-faire... if the party is going strong and the club hasn't been shut down by the bobbys yet, why move just cause of a silly little thing like the music stopping?

not many people like schossow it seems :lol:

yeah i have a hard time submitting myself to that style of progg when i could be listening to some good uplifiting trance:p

yeah i have a hard time submitting myself to that style of progg when i could be listening to some good uplifiting trance:p

I don't mind the occasional show that is not simply uplifting and melodic... prog to me is a little more chilled, so I relax for a bit before the next show turns it up.

Plus, I also occasionally get tired of pure trance tracks, which usually have awful vocals attached to them.

ok back :mml:

CATI? Not CATIA? Different s/w?

CATI means Computer Aided Telephone Interviewing. We use software called Interviewer Suite made by Voxco in Montreal, Canada. Notice how many good things come from "The Great White Space"? :grinning::cat:

I don't mind the occasional show that is not simply uplifting and melodic... prog to me is a little more chilled, so I relax for a bit before the next show turns it up.

Plus, I also occasionally get tired of pure trance tracks, which usually have awful vocals attached to them.

yep i am with you in that statement, i like Dj George Vemag - Waves Of Euphoria 022 gave us today:music:

Back