• Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Hello Diane, how is my luv tonite? I've missed u.....:hug:
Ho Tom ! you're here too ! uhuh i'm fiiiiiiiiine, more than fiiiiine !!! I've got my first vinyl today (gift from dearest friend =) ) and got a newphoneeeeee uhhhhhhh

in·iq·ui·trance said:
Did I see DIANE?

Hello! :wave:
yeah that's meeeeeee :mask::mask:

where do you know her?:lol:

From the ahem....other place we came from.....I do remember that we haven't decided if she will come to NYC for lunch or I will fly to Paris for dinner......:grinning:

you guys still here yet?...LOL:lol:

Ho Tom ! you're here too ! uhuh i'm fiiiiiiiiine, more than fiiiiine !!! I've got my first vinyl today (gift from dearest friend =) ) and got a newphoneeeeee uhhhhhhh

which one? :mask:

We have some much to catch up on......maybe over the holiday....Maybe Santa can bring you a very nice present.....:kissing2:

We have some much to catch up on......maybe over the holiday....Maybe Santa can bring you a very nice present.....:kissing2:
uh yeah ... I've been very busy lately ;)
Actually, I think this year .. Santa is (and will) cherishing me eheh ! I'm sooo lucky ! I really hope it will be the same for you :hug: :)

uh yeah ... I've been very busy lately ;)
Actually, I think this year .. Santa is (and will) cherishing me eheh ! I'm sooo lucky ! I really hope it will be the same for you :hug: :)

With all that is going on ( health & family)....I had to become 1 of Santa's Elves to get a jump on the Christmas shopping.....boy those gifts go fast.....& I'm still not finished spreading the joy.....:hug:

Back