Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
I 110% agree with you. That's why I think that they start to get sloppy because they want to make more money and since they are so popular, fans will buy it no matter what. I really hate the fact that it's a popularity contest, but in a materialistic world, I guess that just how it is.

yeah but the good thing is that their previous music inspires new comers to replace them even when they have lost their way!! some eventually find their way back others find success in other areas, new genres of music.

WOW SICK TUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG SERIOUS!!! LOVE ROBERT MILES

yeah but the good thing is that their previous music inspires new comers to replace them even when they have lost their way!! some eventually find their way back others find success in other areas, new genres of music.

Exactly, and that's why I think that top DJ's should encourage and even potentially invest in new fresh talent. I am sure they would make more money. If not invest, then at least help promote / support new talent.

Haven't heard this one in a while now.:super::music:

Exactly, and that's why I think that top DJ's should encourage and even potentially invest in new fresh talent. I am sure they would make more money. If not invest, then at least help promote / support new talent.

the nice thing is we can see that now... i mean look at all the new lables that have arrived in the past few years!! it is incredible how many have popped up!

Back