Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
actually am planning to visit one of my buddy tmr in another city (80 km from home) maybe we get some :beer: + go for a club at friday night. :)

Not a trance party, right? You almost see in every club an awesome DJ spinning, is kinda sad compared with here, i must say :wink:

:hmmm: Dutch cows are moving less fast :bumpit: at this time of the night :lol:

sure, they are sleeping with an open eye :lolz:

cow-8662.gif

Not a trance party, right? You almost see in every club an awesome DJ spinning, is kinda sad compared with here, i must say :wink:

my buddy also like EDM :ee:
hungarian djz will be there. mostly proghouse (i mean as for the friday night party) :megacrazy:
anyway, these clubs (especially in the capital) are total crazy :megacrazy:
but for ex i really miss Steve Helstrip, M.I.K.E., Tyas, Askew, Sherry or Kearney...these are the djs they have never been here... :no: :lol:

as for YOUR place...reggae? :unsure:

1304 Listeners Dreaming : Ruben de Ronde - The Sound of Holland 079 on AH.FM

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: you got some amazing variety of animated cow pictures :bravo: :super:

n0dix is addicted to COWS :w00t:

:lolz:

nice gifs btw :)

i'll be dreaming with cows foso :rofl:

my buddy also like EDM :ee:
hungarian djz will be there. mostly proghouse (i mean as for the friday night party) :megacrazy:
anyway, these clubs (especially in the capital) are total crazy :megacrazy:
but for ex i really miss Steve Helstrip, M.I.K.E., Tyas, Askew, Sherry or Kearney...these are the djs they have never been here... :no: :lol:

as for YOUR place...reggae? :unsure:

aja, reggaeton, :p, and pop cheesy house, i'm not wasted my time listening that sh1t!!! :), i try to keep my ears clean :) :lol:

Enjoy the night then :beer2:

Good night ladies & gentlemen. Really have to go to bed now. Enjoy the rest of the show!!!

Cu soon again. :wave::sleeping::wave:

Back