Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Melody means Trance. Emotional songs are killin me like Armin's no:1 "Who Will Find Me" Shah was superb in 2007.

JoC remix of Beauty Hides promos out soon. I'll play in next show or EOYC who knows ;)

well we'll just have to wait and see then

....damn i cant wait any longer...play it now:mask:

Just plain stupid I think.....everytime I go to a concert and see them starting there crap I just push them the hell out of they way lol:lol:. Gotten hit and kicked a couple times and I wasnt going to have anymore of that. Just enjoy the damn music.

:choonalert::choonalert:

+100000000:grinning:

Melody means Trance. Emotional songs are killin me like Armin's no:1 "Who Will Find Me" Shah was superb in 2007.

JoC remix of Beauty Hides promos out soon. I'll play in next show or EOYC who knows ;)

:grinning: I hope to join your set Mert: it's Wednesday, December 26, at 01:00h right ?
There's some pre-made thread of your set already ? :music:

like arksun's arisen :smile1:

Totally agreed. Arksun is one of the best producers in Trance scene. And he is not only a big producer but also a fully musician. But for 1-2 years he is busy with his health problems. I wish he will be perfect in 2008.

Totally agreed. Arksun is one of the best producers in Trance scene. And he is not only a big producer but also a fully musician. But for 1-2 years he is busy with his health problems. I wish he will be perfect in 2008.
aww, what health problem?

:p :wow: Health issues ! Oh - how bummer ! :music: I've got that track "Arisen" myself - it's a goldie.
Btw : you address your PC problems yourself ? :grinning:​

+1

i wish him all the best :)

you'd have to buy euros there and then change them here for pln... or you can pay euros in some bigger shops, etc..
oh ok..if you were to come here, you'd have to do the same?

OMG....I hope hes doing ok.:hug:
I wish nothin but the best for him in the new year

Gonna tune out for a while!Catch you later!:hug:

Last edited:
you can never go wrong with a piano and trance :grinning:

I disagree, pianos are dangerous to use in trance, either you get em right and it sounds excellent or you get it wrong and it sounds like the shittiest thing ever

Back