How do you rate this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• Total voters
ahahah no maaaate !!! i referred to my friend from mexico Eduardo, that registered here and his first post was I'M HERE PERRAS :)

okay,sorry for this'misunderstanding':hmmm:btw..I don't like how sounds 'mate' to a girl....anyway...it's fine.:music:

your finest moment, Vitodito ...

Vitodito feat. Sara Pollino - The song i promised you

(c) Polar

Vitodito
Vitodito
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Vitodito

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 39 (22 members and 17 guests)
danmark_ori, Kai Tracid, bjerre+, pxshock, tcn86+, njuma, klos, boww!, Vitodito+, Ella+, rdevito, fridaycoffee, labielecki+, a2thenthony, TheHacker, B1gy0, Jacuzzy, mino201187, RinaKatase, Lalito90, Prinz, T-Rance+

im more of vocal trance...but i got to say...this set was reallly nice.

ahahah i didn't know u were a girl omg now i understand why PERRA didn't sound good to you sorry Ella :D

i love vocal trance a lot too, and my sets usually have lots of vocal trance, but this time it was a set with only Arisa Audio songs ;)

1347 Listeners ~ Arisa Audio pres. Harmonic Breeze Radio 009 w Vitodito on AH.FM

Vitodito - Napoli (Domenico Cascarino & Luca Lombardi Remix)

K guys i think i can go out now , glad to be with you in the last hour, if you wanna, here is my Facebook (add me please) Vito Dito | Facebook and here's my soundcloud to stay updated with my music… Vitodito's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
CIAOOOOO :)

Vitodito
Vitodito
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Vitodito

Time To Vote

:super:

Back