Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Thanks for the music. Glad to be here and enjoy...

Local People Worldwide

Hello from Russia! I'm from north of Russian Federation - from Novy Urengoy!
I like to listen Afterhours.FM, I like this music! I like trance!

I'm 26 years old and I want to study trance tracks creation!

Hello from Russia! I'm from north of Russian Federation - from Novy Urengoy!
I like to listen Afterhours.FM, I like this music! I like trance!

I'm 26 years old and I want to study trance tracks creation!

If you mean you can study that in Russia, im already packing my bags ;-)

:smile: Yes I do :smile: but maybe a will move to Ukarine :wave:
fostruM, pack your bags :) :friends:

Awesome Hitting Fantastic Music (AHFM)

AHFM has the Best Trance with the highest quality sound. Listening in Big "D", Dallas Texas! Stoked about your selection and variety! Just keep it coming!

From France in a small town to atlantic coast named LE CROISIC AHFM IT's realy good radio on web ......

Hello everyone, I"m new here. I joined to society because I like AHFM.
AHFM has the best Trance and I love this music
Regards from Poland:super:

The Skypirates

Hey guys,

Even though me (Arjan S) and Edwin B are not really new here, I'd still thought to introduce us under our new username.

Me and Ed together form The Skypirates; a DJ team spinning Trance and Progressive. Every month we launch another episode of Elevation of Sound, in which we compose one-hour mixes displaying what we believe to be the best tunes in Trance and Progressive.

To hear these episodes, you can check our Let's Mix page.
For more information on us, check out www.skypiratesdjteam.com or www.facebook.com/TheSkypirates.

In any case, we are always glad to be here.
Keep up the good work on the radio and in the community! :music:

Cheers,

Arjan S & Edwin B
The Skypirates

Hi all, I'm from Wollongong Australia.. one thing lacking is good trance and hard trance...my fav is deifinitly European styled hard trance with a roaring hi energy feel...but just love trance full stop. 42 and can't stop lovin it

Hello there, AH.FM is the best ... keep up the good work guys. Cheers, Bemine2nite (aka Dale from Vancouver, Canada)

New To AH.FM Resident DJ Ted Rivera

Hello Everyone some of you may know me most of you don't but soon will. Now resident on the last Thursday of each month ... I am Ted Rivera From South Florida originally from NYC. I will be posting up my Bio and pics here very soon or as soon as I have some time from this hectic schedule.. I would like to say Cheers to everyone on AH.FM and hope to have a banging time paying my sets on AH.FM under the Trance Sessions After Dark Show..

Good Night Everyone
Ted Rivera

hello all. am 55yrs old from the uk and i love my trance. check out this vid taken in belfast two weeks ago. you tube. jimbo having the time of his life.:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy:

Hey guys,

Long time listener (since the first 1YAMC) but never really posted on the forums!
From Brisbane Australia. Been a big fan of trance since about 12 years old (25 now lol) and seen the genre take many different directions in that time frame.

Love all kinds of trance and AH.FM has always been a good source of what is happening in the trance scene!

Love this site and I love trance :D
-Adam

hi guys.
Touchstone here.
im a producer/dj from the uk.
been a fan of AHFM for yonks but never had the time to set up a profile.
i eat sleep breathe dream trance - tech trance & techno.:dance::dance::dance:

Hello everyone my name is Gerardo live in mexico city, always listen to trance, I thank Dan for the forum and I hope to share and listen to music Exclent, greetings to all and congratulations on the 5th anniversary

Back