• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
@ bostero111 and Myster1 : adding your comments to ' igloo archives '

:cap: introduced by a young guy many years ago into the Dance scene music, all looked centred around the ' DJ 's. Which made a pretty egocentric impression to me. As those DJ's don't produce themselves much music. Mostly merely presenting and showcasing the work of others. I was raised in a musical family: composers and performers. The music was put as the centre of attention.

Nowadays still performers (especially the females) and at times too, producers, are simply ' left out '. Matter of attitude :no: :)

To me : an example of ' promo (c) theft : imho, the name of an author / producer should always be respected. Put explicitly. :megacrazy: :bravo:

There is some confusion here. It's probably Oakie's fault.

wikipedia: PPK (Russian: ППК) is a notable Russian trance duo that was based primarily in Rostov-on-Don. The group consisted of Sergei Pimenov and Alexander Polyakov.[1] PPK name is the acronym of founding members' initials, K was for short-time member DJ Kordj (Roman Korzhov).

so PPK is not Perfekto Planet Knights

Why it isn't just PPK - Ressurection (Paul Oakenfold Remix) ? :hmmm:

he kinda takes advantage of being Perfekto label founder, reminds me of Armin :(

yup. same thing happened last year with Cosmic Gate - The Theme

should of been titled Jurgen Vries - The Theme (Cosmic Gate Remix)

composer and performer : ranks 1 and 2 to me. Any DJ is 3rd at most: only when remixing...

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

:yes: :iagree: Remember guys: without a composer, without a performer, both remixer and DJ are left with empty hands .. .. .. :blink:

wub wub wub

Yeah i wanted to tune in earlier, but i had to finish the new collab with dennis sheperd today ;-)

It will be called : Dennis sheperd & Talla 2XLC - two worlds. Coming out on euphonic - feb. 20th

1250 Listeners ~ Talla2XLC - Addicted To Trance Jan 2012 on AH.FM

CET 18:00 - 19:00h

* 06-01-2012 Talla 2XLC - Addicted To Trance January 2012 Edition :book:

01. Ummet Ozcan - Cocoon (Original Mix) [Reset Records]
02. Dreas vs Alex Robert - Lumi (Original Mix) [Soundpiercing]
03. Johnny Yono - Fairfax (Original Mix) [Always Alive Recordings]
04. Jorn van Deynhoven - Spotlight (Toma Heredia Remix) [Armada]
05. Dash Berlin feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn - Better Half Of Me
05. (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Remix) [Aropa]
06. Planet Perfecto Knights - ResuRection (c) PPK
06. (Paul Oakenfold Full On Fluoro Mix) [Perfecto Records]
07. Robert Miles - Children (Trance Arts & Colin James Bootleg Mix)
08. Brian Flinn - Monsterville (Original Mix) [Night Vision]
09. John Newall - Better Late Than Never (Original Mix) [Discover White Label]
10. .. .. ..

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:loveah: :ah: