24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

so do you think they might be together? :tongue:
that's a hard question :tongue:

you know the part before he leaves he whispers something in her ear? i was trying to make out what he said and then i read that the director herself did not reveal what exactly he said.

this tune is barely a remix and that parts that chaged are much worse than the original

that's a hard question :tongue:

you know the part before he leaves he whispers something in her ear? i was trying to make out what he said and then i read that the director herself did not reveal what exactly he said.
yeah... i've read somewhere that it wasn't in script... murray was just improvising :mml:

▲ [Replay] 12-27 24 Aly & Fila - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM ▲

walking? if you know where C lives it would take ages to get there walking...LOL:lol:

:music: Maybe .. .. .. but : think about it ? when walking with a speed of 5km/h - instead of three hours hanging / sitting / standing / waiting / boring ? Instead of staring blind to a given distance, one discovers the advantages of simply walking ( and even when not that much saving time : it's good physical excersise for your health ! :super:

it's pretty :mask: black and white, but cannot stay... :mask:

did u find her from the street? did have to pay of her some? black and white sounds strange though :mask: :lolz: :lol:

j/k

trace...i thought you and C had ended? :mask:

is something else going on? :ohmy::hump::puff:

im listening music & she is getting herself ready to go out.... thats whats going on :mask:

▲ [Replay] 12-27 24 Aly & Fila - EOYC 2007 @ AH.FM ▲

glad to see you've made it t4e! :super:

i have to go...see every1 l8r! :grinning:

:music: see you tomorrow vinniee72 ! :grinning:​

do you remember that moment when he was making some commercial with the japanese director? :LMAO:
haha yeah...that was so funny and also with the other japanese guy, the talk show host :LMAO:

oh god poor steve hellstrip always getting axed by bad remixes

Back