• Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
some id??? lol

great job :grinning:

damn
i have an essay due 2morro and i never bothered to do it for the 3 weeks i was off

whoa ! :wow: and how are you going to address this issue ? !​

Or 'not the best' english food and drinks than loooovely 'Finland Vodka' (Finland Redberry:love: )? :mask:

there isnt better food than Nando's hot chicken in this world :super: me loves nandos :mask: such a shame we dont have nandos here :(

it was only Aly there and yes he was wearing the shirt :super: I promised to him that ill tell it to Dan :lol:

lol typed the wrong name haha

I hope Turnmills doesn't close, the Gallery night will still go on just in a different venue no doubt. Dunno if it will feel the same though

* biding my time : hope to feel better tomorrow *

quite relaxing stuff here. :puff: :fishing: :puff: :fishing:

yep - sigh - and I don't feel like turning the volume up either

:music:

I hope Turnmills doesn't close, the Gallery night will still go on just in a different venue no doubt. Dunno if it will feel the same though

i think they will find a new place for sure, and i think that place would need a new sound system to be honest, the actual one sucks

:super:

darky. this is progressive. :music:

yeah but its the gallery I prefer to go anyway :mask: but I guess they will open it somewhere.

Back