24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

*tech support while still trancing mode ON*

I've got the crack and have already installed it.
What do you mean configuration of my vid card?
What's to configure?

I think whats he trying to say is make sure that ur video card meets the requirements of the game as well as make sure the drivers are updated.

I've got the crack and have already installed it.
What do you mean configuration of my vid card?
What's to configure?
there are certain games that need a special feature of the video card,or maybe the ram must be higher,or you need to install direct x latest version......you say your game doesn´t start?

JOC IN THE MIX! :love: Hello Altered-Mind, BassT4ken, fernie, gizmo76, jddavid86, Kowy, piccoli, robejaegs, t4e. I hope you all like the music :)..

hey Laan
:hug:

i still have to get used to that new avatar :)

I think whats he trying to say is make sure that ur video card meets the requirements of the game as well as make sure the drivers are updated.
yeah,that´s what i meant:grinning::grinning::grinning:

Time to get the flock outa work!!!:super:

Cyas :hug:

Well. I need to be heading out now. Gotta take a quick shower, shave, do my hair, and head off to work. See yas around!

Happy trancing!

Hiya Athens! Yeah I noticed that too:(

Thanks t4e :)I can't do that show thread thing that well:blush:

click on the post #

What's happening dude?

Not much been real busy as of late!

Work and at home just that time of year I guess cya soon:grinning:

Well. I need to be heading out now. Gotta take a quick shower, shave, do my hair, and head off to work. See yas around!

Happy trancing!

take care eLement :hug:

nice banner :hug:

there are certain games that need a special feature of the video card,or maybe the ram must be higher,or you need to install direct x latest version......you say your game doesn´t start?

Yup!
Got 1 Gb RAM.
When I'm trying to load the game,after the first 1 or 2 screens(when it's about to go to the main menu) the system crashes and returns to Windows...

Back