24-12-2007 AH.FM End of Year Countdown

hi danmark_ori, ddavis, dfx, erosphere, franz101, Geo, gizmo76, gotwf, gp1, Lazarus, Passenger83, playdoh, t4e

Woot !! Dusty!! i'm so glad to see you!!:hug: Happy new year babe to you and the girls too.

Now that you're here... i think the collection is complete:lol::mask:

Woot !! Dusty!! i'm so glad to see you!!:hug: Happy new year babe to you and the girls too.

Now that you're here... i think the collection is complete:lol::mask:
happy new year :hug:

how are you my cute little sidekick? :hug:

hi gotwfles! how are you? :hug:

oh btw, tomorrow (friday) 20:00 CET you might wanna tune into DI's trance channel :mask:

Could be better. Kind of bummed out today.

So I see that the place that shall not be named is playing your Turnpoint 2008 set. Great mix, imho, but don't know that I'll tune in. Anything different from what I've heard? Did you hear anything from Dan?

* after a phone-call of my mum .. .. .. *

Hello danmark :grinning:

Yes I remember the same question from a few days back, but you went offline before I could answer :lol:

I guess its just the change of place, change of name, although I've been tempted to ask if I can change it to digidoh lol

oh ok ! ( had some faint idea I'd put the question before, but didn't remembered any answer - that's why :)

and eh : you still can give your login-name a thought _ it's all up to you !​

happy new year :hug:

how are you my cute little sidekick? :hug:

Shes fine babe:hug: I hope

But now i've gotta go... Kisses

See you fellas later:hug:

:wavecry:

Could be better. Kind of bummed out today.

So I see that the place that shall not be named is playing your Turnpoint 2008 set. Great mix, imho, but don't know that I'll tune in. Anything different from what I've heard? Did you hear anything from Dan?
nope it's exactly the same...and nope, didn't hear from Dan.

btw, i won't be there myself either :p

Back