Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eargasms.... I used to know a girl once who would get orgasms from cleaning her ears out with cotton buds... no kidding.

(!!)

That's a scary thought, and I'm fearless. :blink:

Eargasms.... I used to know a girl once who would get orgasms from cleaning her ears out with cotton buds... no kidding.

and with that we've crossed to a new level of intellectually enriched conversation :lol::lol:

are you serious?...i never knew its possible LMAO

and with that we've crossed to a new level of intellectually enriched conversation :lol::lol:

deadly serious... she was an indian girl who never really did much with herself down there but she got her kicks from cotton buds in her ears... she stayed at mine once and was delighted that i had a pot of ear buds. no action for me... just the ears buds lol

LOL she is very sensible, with a kiss on the ear she has an orgasm...LMAO

deadly serious... she was an indian girl who never really did much with herself down there but she got her kicks from cotton buds in her ears... she stayed at mine once and was delighted that i had a pot of ear buds. no action for me... just the ears buds lol

OMG!!:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Sup Altered-Mind, BehBo0, ClubGirl, Light Sequence, luvergirl, playdoh, SpecialKay, t4e, The Cat Lady, willwatson :wave::music:

Hey :grinning: the mushroom ava, I've looked for a pic of a mushroom made from playdoh, but with no results lol

Back