• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
hello elaine, how is it going ? :grinning: :super:

Pretty good. Did you hear that Polar now has an IT job? I'm so proud of him. :love:

Are you still at work or at home? :confused: :cat:

Uh, uh, uh. And you are saying that in front of a baby (very cute, too, by the way). Shame on you! Where's your wife? She needs to slap you with a limp noodle! :mask:

i have got a limp noodle myself. :mask:

Uh, uh, uh. And you are saying that in front of a baby (very cute, too, by the way). Shame on you! Where's your wife? She needs to slap you with a limp noodle! :mask:

hahaha tis my nephew Jake. I live on my own, so noone to offend here! :lol::lol:

Hello to you btw, how are you these days?

:) That's one of my nephews that is, Jake is his name, he is 2.

I've not got any kids at the moment :bounce: one day.

cool... jake looks very cute. say hello to him from us. :grinning: :hug:

1) Digital Art feat. Jenry - Emotionless (Thomas Kjemprud Remix) [Royal Tek]
2) ATB - Justify (Adam Nickey Remix) [Kontor Records]
3) Santiago Nino, Damien Heck feat. Antonia Lucas - Red Sky (Heatbeat Remix) [Istmo Music]
4) Hawk pres HKN - Sun In My Eyes (Original Mix) [Amon Vision]
5) Cressida feat. Melly - Caught In A Dream (Simon_Pitt vs False Reality Remix) [Electra]
6) Gabriel Batz & Wizz - Trick Or Treat [Ora Recordings]

Pretty good. Did you hear that Polar now has an IT job? I'm so proud of him. :love:

Are you still at work or at home? :confused: :cat:

yes, i heard, that is very cool... but i still don't know exactly what he does. :mask:

i am at work now, getting ready to go home, it is 9pm now.

1) Digital Art feat. Jenry - Emotionless (Thomas Kjemprud Remix) [Royal Tek]
2) ATB - Justify (Adam Nickey Remix) [Kontor Records]
3) Santiago Nino, Damien Heck feat. Antonia Lucas - Red Sky (Heatbeat Remix) [Istmo Music]
4) Hawk pres HKN - Sun In My Eyes (Original Mix) [Amon Vision]
5) Cressida feat. Melly - Caught In A Dream (Simon_Pitt vs False Reality Remix) [Electra]
6) Gabriel Batz & Wizz - Trick Or Treat [Ora Recordings]

nice tracklist abstraction:super:

how's UK? today:)

yes, i heard, that is very cool... but i still don't know exactly what he does. :mask:

i am at work now, getting ready to go home, it is 9pm now.

I'm not positive either, but he's working for a company that installs computer stations in school environments. The computers are controlled by the teacher who has a special "lead" station. It's pretty cool. :grinning:

hahaha tis my nephew Jake. I live on my own, so noone to offend here! :lol::lol:

Hello to you btw, how are you these days?

I ares be guine fine. I'm at work. I so get off to working from home. It's the coolest. Do you have a day job, or is DJing your career? (kiss) :music::cat:

Back