Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hahahha nice!!! thats good to hear! but my friends tell me European girls are better :lol::lol:

For me,it´s simple....in a beauty scale of 100, if the girls has blue or green eyes, she has 90 points only for that...:mask::mask::lol:

For me,it´s simple....in a beauty scale of 100, if the girls has blue or green eyes, she has 90 points only for that...:mask::mask::lol:

hahahhaha i got for how we click then move onto looks from there! haha no sense in getting all worked up over a beautiful girl if there is no chance of anything happening

hahahhaha i got for how we click then move onto looks from there! haha no sense in getting all worked up over a beautiful girl if there is no chance of anything happening

You have chances with EVERY girl you may want...it´s a matter of approaching in the right way...:grinning::grinning::grinning:

You have chances with EVERY girl you may want...it´s a matter of approaching in the right way...:grinning::grinning::grinning:

hahahahah yeah and only if they are receptive to your approach so not in every situtation hahaha cuz you are bound to make a mistake we are humans not robots :)

anyways great show Revel!!!

i gotta run to class time now! so have a good day/night/afternoon everyone!@

alright come here in Finland and 95% of girls fits you :lol:

Back