• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
im liking this remix of cause you know :music:

I like it too....but I´m actually not watching...just turned the TV on....but I just got home from work...and every day when I get home I like to stay for an hour in my silent room,just thinking about life...:angel:

My fav series are Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Man, Smallville and Chuck....and a lot of ones that are over,like Friends, Home Improvement,etc..:mask:

Family Guy ftw! :grinning:

Just waiting til I get paid at midnight then im going straight onto iTunes and buying the new widgets for iPod Touch!

thats a major reason why i don't go out much!

I only go to Trance shows, and sometimes I like to go to The Parrot in San Marcos to watch the kids (college students), laugh at them and remember that I was just like that at that age. Fun pastime. Plus on Fridays, they have Happy Hour. Half prices drinks and food form the cafe next door. :grinning:

Since the accident I haven't been in a mood for drinking. Just weak bubble drinks like Lambrini. Here every party finishs in the same way. Everbody is drunk, loud, rude and what not. If you're sober it looks even worse for you. So I will just stay in bed with music I like, people I like and in my pyjamas. :)

What accident???:wow::wow:

I share the same opinion....I don´t drink at all,for option...and don´t like those kind of parties because I can´t stand drunk and loud people....
That´s why I always go out have dinner, watch a movie,play some poker,etc..:mask:

Me neither. I still remember times when two aussie girls get drunk every thursday ( disco for staff ) and get laid with anyone who was near. Next day it was only 'Girl1/Girl2 do you remember last night?' 'No, why... I'm just hungover and don't know where my jeans are..' 'You left them at ............... ' 'Oooooooooooh nooooooo!'

Every week the same story... This is how it is in small villages, everybody knows everything about everyone. So it's just better to prevent situations like above and stay home. :cat:

I only go to Trance shows, and sometimes I like to go to The Parrot in San Marcos to watch the kids (college students), laugh at them and remember that I was just like that at that age. Fun pastime. Plus on Fridays, they have Happy Hour. Half prices drinks and food form the cafe next door. :grinning:

Trance shows here I have to travel to London for, but it is less about getting drunk, and more about enjoying the music at these events

What accident???:wow::wow:

I share the same opinion....I don´t drink at all,for option...and don´t like those kind of parties because I can´t stand drunk and loud people....
That´s why I always go out have dinner, watch a movie,play some poker,etc..:mask:

I had car accident last month. Smashed front window with my head, firemen had to cut the roof of to get me out of the car, they took 7 xrays to check my head and still weren't sure if everything is ok.. Nothing special. :)

here in Lisbon the main reason i left go out party is:

1 - the music at clubs sucks:p

2 - now at night i only see kids from 15 17 18 years old, sucks:p

I like it too....but I´m actually not watching...just turned the TV on....but I just got home from work...and every day when I get home I like to stay for an hour in my silent room,just thinking about life...:angel:

My fav series are Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Man, Smallville and Chuck....and a lot of ones that are over,like Friends, Home Improvement,etc..:mask:

Stargåte rules :super: :mask:

Back