Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
you know what other thing i love of here. first of all the friendly comunication with admins. they are cool and talk with us with respect and always answers our questions, and you can see them posting in the shows and not kicking or haunting us, theyre just cool ppl :grinning:

also the possiblity to put images in the avatar freely. thats great :grinning:

yep . In my opinion, mutual communication based on mutual respect comes first. In the end, it's the people that count ! :grinning:​

yep . In my opinion, mutual communication based on mutual respect comes first. In the end, it's the people that count ! :grinning:​

+1 :grinning:

I hear you there. Leadership comes down from the top. And here we have a good man at the helm rather than arrogant bastard too full of himself and his own self importance to give a damn about anyone else.

* one step nearer to good intentions .. .. .. *

enjoying an evening cup of coffee and some tunes before I need to head out again.

over an hour ago I put I'd leave - until I noticed the next set was this Will Holland's one :music:

:) Now I put it again: after this set I will use brainpower - log off and go to bed .. .. .. :mask:

enjoying an evening cup of coffee and some tunes before I need to head out again.

hello gotwf, so still in father mode?:lol:

over an hour ago I put I'd leave - until I noticed the next set was this Will Holland's one :music:

:) Now I put it again: after this set I will use brainpower - log off and go to bed .. .. .. :mask:

and you still have Jamesy just coming next:lol::lol::super:

I hear you there. Leadership comes down from the top. And here we have a good man at the helm rather than arrogant bastard too full of himself and his own self importance to give a damn about anyone else.

x2 :iagree:

all rite. massive :grinning:

i am out. cya later guys. :hug:

t4e :wave:

* [Replay] Will B pres Aural Indulgence 010 2 hour birthday.. *

+ 1 !
:grinning:​

Could react here about this topic much more - but it's time to go to get me some sleep now :p :lol:

end of a beautiful set ! Just going to vote now​

see you all back :hug: later my friends ! :grinning:

+ 1 !
:grinning:​

Could react here about this topic much more - but it's time to go to get me some sleep now :p :lol:

end of a beautiful set ! Just going to vote now​
see you all back :hug: later my friends ! :grinning:

later. take care my friend :hug: and have a restful :sleeping:

11221482763016uu.gif

ahhh love the vocals in this song, soo emotive :music:

Back