Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
After I posted, I thought to I used have used Eyes instead of Yellow. :)

Logarithm. :lol: A nick that brings pain with it. :yucky:

hello nick-with-so-many-dots:hug:

ahh and by the way Portugal here:)

Nice....I´d go there, if it wasn´t sooooo far,soooo cold, and the flight ticket soooo expensive...:mask::mask:

the effects of the cold are minimized by all the parties we get :super::super:

can't wait for summer though, The Guvernment has The Sky Bar, which is a roof top party room, the view is great, i saw Ferry there last year :)

can't wait for summer though, The Guvernment has The Sky Bar, which is a roof top party room, the view is great, i saw Ferry there last year :)

Great..:grinning:...but I´m still left with the soooo far,and soooo expensive.:mask:

I was told that Ferry´s coming here to Brazil in March....:super::super:

Nice!!!:grinning:

I´m planning (if everything works well this year) to go to Europe in December/January...
And by the pictures, I guess Lisbon would be a nice place to know....:)

yeah, but not much parties around here, the trance here is nothing, only house and more house:p

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:p:p

:hug::lol:

yeah, but not much parties around here, the trance here is nothing, only house and more house:p

No problems...I´m not travelling with the purpose to go to trance parties....my real goal is to know different places and cultures...meet new people...get out of my "life paradigm" here in Brazil...:grinning::grinning:

No problems...I´m not travelling with the purpose to go to trance parties....my real goal is to know different places and cultures...meet new people...get out of my "life paradigm" here in Brazil...:grinning::grinning:

yeap and you have the advantage to talk the same language here:)

wth is he saying Marcel Voods? LMAO

t4e lets' have a dance, you slept well you are with energy

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

t4e lets' have a dance, you slept well you are with energy

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

slow down on the spinning lol...i haven't had enough coffee yet :lol:

:mml::mml::mml:

yeap and you have the advantage to talk the same language here:)

you told me Portuguese and Brazilian are different lol...besides, English is used in most countries now :)

you told me Portuguese and Brazilian are different lol...besides, English is used in most countries now :)

ok are different in some vocabulary things but we understand each other:)

yes, the best way to know the city, there is some buses here without roof, so they go to the principal places of the city:)

Ok....included...:grinning:

you want to see how cool.dood understand me? watch

então cool.dood , tudo bem amigão? como vão as coisa por ai? muita gatinha bonita hem?

:)

Back