Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
welcome back:hug:

still on the maths?:lol:

All day. Exponentials, Inverse Functions and Logarithms are today's menu.

I keep having to go farther backwards cause I don't know squat about math. Soon I'll be learning multiplication tables again.

Leigh, how you going? :hug:

:hug: mate, yeah good just got home from work before, glass of wine here, having a crack at some tune id'ing, which i dont usually do on here, so something a little different, but something i should really do on here, it will help me so...:hmmm:!

I keep having to go farther backwards cause I don't know squat about math. Soon I'll be learning multiplication tables again.

in my terms please, whats the soup of the day on todays menu??? :lol:

doing really well...how about you? :)

not shortcutting but same applies as i said to ini!

"yeah good just got home from work before, glass of wine here, having a crack at some tune id'ing, which i dont usually do on here, so something a little different, but something i should really do on here, it will help me so...:hmmm:!"

:hug: mate, yeah good just got home from work before, glass of wine here, having a crack at some tune id'ing, which i dont usually do on here, so something a little different, but something i should really do on here, it will help me so...:hmmm:!

I try to ID on here all the time. I get one every 100 tracks or so. :)

Why would IDing help you so much?

any graduation, University or?

I try to ID on here all the time. I get one every 100 tracks or so. :)

Why would IDing help you so much?

to remember tunes well, i am that much into trance music and its something i used to do infact, being into djing and all, but its something you have to keep at to stay up to date!So because of that i fell out of touch, and there are tracks you always wanna get that you hear others play etc, and lets face it you can never shop your way through everything, and have everything before others do so...

its one big hobbie for me that i hope to make into a worklife so...?

21-01-2008 DJ Donatas - VZ 032

02. Vast Vision pres. Mungo - Summer Blush (Aly & Fila Remix)
03. Aly & Fila - How Long
04. Alex Kunnari - Lifter (Remix???)
05. ???

WTH was that?????????????

Back