Which sets did you enjoy most?

• Total voters
What!! Sick choon!!! ID???

AMAZING!!! :):):)

765 Listeners ~ 166 Delta3 - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

CET: 07:00 - 08:00h

166 Delta3 - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM :book:

01. Delta3 - Apollon (Original Mix )
02. Lange - Destination Anywhere (Original Mix)
03. Delta 3 - Parkour (Johann Stone Remix)
04. Rapha - Nice (Maarten de Jong Remix)
05. Delta3 - The Dream
06. John O'Callaghan ft Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix)
07. Ummet Ozcan - The Box (Original Mix)
08. Tangle & Mateusz - Optimus (Delta3 Remix)
09. Markus Schulz, Ferry Corsten - Loops & Tings
10. .. .. ..

Markus Schulz
Markus Schulz
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Markus Schulz

Aliases: Clinch (4), Dakota, Himmel
In Groups: Edge Factor, Fulyan, Incredible B-Boy Orchestra, Incredible Daybreak Orchestra, The, Markus Schulz Presents Elevation, Niskala, Sipping Soma, Starsign

Genres: Progressive / Trance

Profile: DJ and Producer. Founder of the EDM label Coldharbour Recordings. Born in Eschwege, Hessen, Germany. Raised in Pirmasens, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany. At the age of 13, Markus left for the USA. He still has citizenship of both Germany and the USA. He is married and has a son.

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 41 guests)

danmark_ori, Ghetto Blaster, seanpetts+, M A XIM U S, :wave: DJ Eunostos+ < Google Talk > , Schwaaaz+, CICA9THC+, Roheight, virushunter, EmmanuelH+, cptygtbjk, burro21, Void Gear, Guillermo Gabriel

Oh yeah!!!

Hello everyone!, hope everyone is having a great day at the EOYC 2012, right now. waiting the start of my set, happy holidays everyone!

hello Danmark!, CICA9THC!

hello everyone!.

Hello everyone!, hope everyone is having a great day at the EOYC 2012, right now. waiting the start of my set, happy holidays everyone!

hello everyone!.
Hello!!! How are you today?

757 Listeners ~ 166 Delta3 - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM

CET: 07:00 - 08:00h

166 Delta3 - EOYC 2012 on AH.FM :book:

01. Delta3 - Apollon (Original Mix )
02. Lange - Destination Anywhere (Original Mix)
03. Delta 3 - Parkour (Johann Stone Remix)
04. Rapha - Nice (Maarten de Jong Remix)
05. Delta3 - The Dream
06. John O'Callaghan ft Audrey Gallagher - Big Sky (Ben Gold Festival Remix)
07. Ummet Ozcan - The Box (Original Mix)
08. Tangle & Mateusz - Optimus (Delta3 Remix)
10. .. .. ..

Ferry Corsten
Ferry Corsten
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Ferry Corsten

Aliases: 4x4, A Jolly Good Fellow, Albion, Bypass (4), Cyber F, Dance Therapy, Delaquente, Digital Control, East West (2), Eon (2), Exiter, Farinha, Ferr, Firmly Undaground, Free Inside, Funk Einsatz, Kinky Toys, Lunalife, Moonman, Nutter, The, Party Cruiser, Pulp Victim, Raya Shaku, Sidewinder (2), Skywalker (4), System F, Zenithal

In Groups: Alter Native, Blade Racer, Discodroids, Double Dutch (4), Elektrika, Embrace (6), Energiya, FB (3), Fernick, Gouryella, Mind To Mind, Nixieland, Penetrator, Project Aurora, Riptide, Roef, S.O.A, Scum, Selected Worx, Sons Of Aliens, Soundcheck, Spirit Of Adventure, Starparty, Tellurians, The, Veracocha, Vimana

Picture taken 10 minutes ago - Ferry at his best!

DSC00657.JPG

There are currently 57 users browsing this thread. (14 members and 43 guests)

danmark_ori, Ghetto Blaster, DJ Eunostos+, seanpetts+, Roheight, M A XIM U S, Schwaaaz+, CICA9THC+, virushunter, EmmanuelH+, cptygtbjk, burro21, Void Gear, Guillermo Gabriel

Excellent!!! :)

hello everyone!.

:friends: Merry Christmas Eunostos ! :grinning: Cool you're here on-line. I have set my alarm to be sure to be awake and back on-line for your set :super:

Hello!!! How are you today?

hello Seanpett i am good, having a good christmas night with my family, right now here is 1 am of the 25 december eating turkey and listening trance!

how are you? nice to meet you, happy holidays Seanpetts!

Great track, great producer...but why a remake...Markus & Ferry can do at least as good on their own....

or when they want to remix it...name it Jens - Loops & Tings (Markus Schultz & Ferry Corsten 2012 Remake)....

such a shame the original producer of this track is kept out of the title....

:friends: Merry Christmas Eunostos ! :grinning: Cool you're here on-line. I have set my alarm to be sure to be awake and back on-line for your set :super:

Merry christmas Danmark!, glad to see you today my friend, hope you are ok and having a good time my friend, gretings, please send my greetings to your brother and your family, i wish happy holidays to all! :hug:

how are you bro? hows the show so far?

hello Seanpett i am good, having a good christmas night with my family, right now here is 1 am of the 25 december eating turkey and listening trance!

how are you? nice to meet you, happy holidays Seanpetts!
Thanks mate!!!Nice to meet you too!! Ya its 2am Dec 25 here as well :) Just listening to some great sets and relaxing. Happy holidays to you too!!!

Back