Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Decent

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Pretty bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
its nothing... :lol: after -20-25 you get a feeling that breathing is a lil difficult but u get used to it quickly.

-25 is something I can´t even imagine....:lol:

I´ll go someday and try that...:mask:...but I´ll need an oxigen mask,probably...:lol:

for other religions like malay and chinese, during their new year we get two days off usually but not for mine :angry: :tongue:

i honestly have no idea why we celebrate it haha but you can try reading this:
Vaisakhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:LMAO:

so only few days in year you get off? :tongue: here is about a week for christmas, few days for eastern and few days for other national festivals :tongue:

anthem :)

so opposite here :mask:

you know communists prohibited going to church so polish people were doing that :mask: now after that era, everyone is doing what wants... and weddings aren't fre here :mask: same goes for funerals and baptism

That´s a question I wanted to ask....

I know it´s been long time since communism broke down there...but are still there people who want to put communism on top again??

:LMAO:

so only few days in year you get off? :tongue: here is about a week for christmas, few days for eastern and few days for other national festivals :tongue:

anthem :)
we actually have a lot of public holidays like festivals of different religions, state holidays, etc.

do you have to wear sweaters and jackets all year long?

huh? im not living in the north pole :p :lol: in summer its around 20-35°C and in winter 0-(-35)°C

-25 is something I can´t even imagine....:lol:

I´ll go someday and try that...:mask:...but I´ll need an oxigen mask,probably...:lol:

you should be where Dan lives, Calgary, the other day was -37C:wow:

and Onitam said 3 days ago where he lives was -47C, f**k:wow:

we have ten gods and a holy book :smile1:

but i'm not a very religious person :mask: :tongue:

thats a big bunch of gods :lol:

That´s a question I wanted to ask....

I know it´s been long time since communism broke down there...but are still there people who want to put communism on top again??
some yes... but mostly not :)

in that era everyone had a job but there wasn't much stuff to buy for it, so you had cash but you couldn't spend it... so imo it's bit better now :)

Last edited:

No,I shouldn´t...:lol:....I wouldn´t accept,even if money was envolved....:mask:

oh hahaha...35? that's even higher than ours.

the difference between winter and summer is very big :super: thats why you wont get bored :grinning:

37°C is cold....but 47... :wow: its never been under 40°C here.... I remember it being -39°C here

Back