Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
:( " Sorry, you're not qualified to become a member of this site." :(

or use bitlord which is a standalone torrent program :grinning:

that works too! i just like utorrent because it is really simple and easy to use, manage all your torrents in one application instead of a seperate instance for each torrent!

:( " Sorry, you're not qualified to become a member of this site." :(

what???? really? did you check all the boxes and all that? use the same email as you did for the forum?

what???? really? did you check all the boxes and all that? use the same email as you did for the forum?

I did it but nothing :(

Edit one moment seem that...

Massive wootinesses going on here. :dancing: :cat:

mmmm maybe try again with different information for username, password, and email

I think you sign up separately for it. I'm pretty sure that's what the deal is. :|

I think you sign up separately for it. I'm pretty sure that's what the deal is. :|

yeah but it shouldnt matter that the information is the same, because they will be in separate databases.

anyways AVA if it still is not working you can email kowy he will be able to help you with it, because you should not get that message on the site!! his email is

kowy@afterhours.fm

best of luck! i hope that works!

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (My address :tongue: )You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

now the email don't arrive :lol::lol:

A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (My address :tongue: )You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

now the email don't arrive :lol::lol:

ahhh doh!! just gonna have to wait a few more minutes and see what happens!! it will come!

i'm back wooooooooooooooooooot:dancing::dancing::dancing:

btw who gave you the trail?:lol::lol::hmmm:

Back