Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
beautiful track and voice now, gives me some nostalgic this track:choonalert::choon::choonalert:: :choon:

beautiful track and voice now, gives me some nostalgic this track:choonalert::choon::choonalert:: :choon:

:hug: hello Diane+, piccoli+, Tomek+, Celt :music:

Cannot but agree Piccoli ! :grinning:​

Good morning,everyone...:wave::hug:

plumber :hmmm: :mask:

hey Diane :hug:
yeah .. I got a water hose issue in my room, just above my kitchen .. lol plumber is here but seems like he had to go see what is wrong in the appartment above mine .. so ... -_-"

yeah .. I got a water hose issue in my room, just above my kitchen .. lol plumber is here but seems like he had to go see what is wrong in the appartment above mine .. so ... -_-"
hope it'll be fixed soon :)

Bonjour,Diane....:hug:

How are you today??
pissed of and in a rush but ... got trance in my ears and work to do .. so I guess i'm fine !! and you ?

I 'm SO happy that AH finally plays the guest mix from deep in vocal euphoria :D Today its michael splint, next month, it will be Lange :DDDDDD

pissed of and in a rush but ... got trance in my ears and work to do .. so I guess i'm fine !! and you ?

I 'm SO happy that AH finally plays the guest mix from deep in vocal euphoria :D Today its michael splint, next month, it will be Lange :DDDDDD

I´m doing good....TGI´s Friday...:super::super::super:

Awesome...I like vocals...:music:

good morning cool.dood:hug:

how are you?:)

Hey,C...I´m doing good,thanx....and you???Pissed like yesterday??:lol:

Back