What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Artists who have had pages on the old Myspace, they'll have to get on board with the new Myspace as the old one is going down. If they can't do that, they can always send over their old pictures from their pages to Facebook. Only Matt Davey so far, as I can recall has done just that. :fishing:

Yup. He was the one messaging me too about the ' coming into existence ' of the 'New' MySpace too. Seems earlier New.MySpace URL's are ' given up ' ( auto-renamed ) lately ( part of an experiment ? :hmm: ) Which makes me wonder: do those guys at MySpace actually know what they want ? :yucky: :p :)

Sorry, had to talk to a colleage.. where are we? Damn, today I suck at this... >.> Hope you're all still enjoying the music though, will post a correct tracklist tonight when I come home!
Though if you can, you can make a quick swap of track in the tracklist in case of those misplacements by way of the Cut (Ctrl-X) and then paste (Ctrl-V) next to those track numbers :grinning:

I.E. what I did here:

01. Lost Emotions feat. Anthya - Heal (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White]
02. Swilow & Diamans - Final Fantasy [Silent Shore]
03. Dreamy - Vangelis [Abora]
04. E.T Project - The Ocean (Ikerya Project Remix) [Beyond The Stars]
05. Quest4Trance - Fire & Ice (Signum Original Remix) [Silent Shore]
06. Tim Besamusca & DJ T.H. with Three Faces - You Got Me (Trance Arts Dub Remix) [Trance All-Stars]
07. Lunar Landings feat. Antonia Lucas - Down To Earth (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
08. Manuel Rocca feat. Emily Richards - Dream (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White]
09. Acsent - The Cycle (Dave Cold Remix) [Trancendental Recordings]
10. Dreamy pres. Dawn feat. Magdalen Silvestra - As It Was Meant To Be (Darren Porter Remix) [Abora]

s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif
s0505.gif

1013012_10201399330648647_570847241_n.jpg

Vangelis is producing trance now?:hmmm::lol:

876 Listeners ~ andY - Timetravel 054 on AH.FM

Though if you can, you can make a quick swap of track in the tracklist in case of those misplacements by way of the Cut (Ctrl-X) and then paste (Ctrl-V) next to those track numbers :grinning:

I.E. what I did here:

01. Lost Emotions feat. Anthya - Heal (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White]
02. Swilow & Diamans - Final Fantasy [Silent Shore]
03. Dreamy - Vangelis [Abora]
04. E.T Project - The Ocean (Ikerya Project Remix) [Beyond The Stars]
05. Quest4Trance - Fire & Ice (Signum Original Remix) [Silent Shore]
06. Tim Besamusca & DJ T.H. with Three Faces - You Got Me (Trance Arts Dub Remix) [Trance All-Stars]
07. Lunar Landings feat. Antonia Lucas - Down To Earth (Original Mix) [Silent Shore]
08. Manuel Rocca feat. Emily Richards - Dream (Original Mix) [Silent Shore White]
09. Acsent - The Cycle (Dave Cold Remix) [Trancendental Recordings]
10. Dreamy pres. Dawn feat. Magdalen Silvestra - As It Was Meant To Be (Darren Porter Remix) [Abora]

Dawn
Dawn
(32) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Dawn (32)

Aliases: Dreamy (2), Jack Aiman Høye

Profile: Producer

229677_2031347146737_1335875941_32306186_3983470_a.jpg

There are currently 25 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 17 guests)

danmark_ori, Above1stBase+, piccoli+, a'ndY+, skilly bong+, MaxRS+, NASA, gmalovestrance0312+

The Killers
The Killers
Discography at Discogs :book:
Real Name: Brandon Richard Flowers, David Brent Keuning, Mark August Stoermer, Ronnie Vannucci Jr.
Images for Killers, The

Members: Brandon Flowers, Dave Keuning, Mark Stoermer, Ronnie Vannucci

Profile: Formed in Las Vegas in 2002.
They took their name from the fake band playing in the video for New Order's Crystal

promopic.jpg

killas :dance::dance:

Back