Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 289 on AH.FM 06-10-2013

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:cap: For me, as a foreigner (different language) the word ' cheese ' itself actually is 100% neutral. By it self. Just by adopting a (for Dutch) way of saying (here: Anglo-Saxon: Englis and/or American) it gets its meaning. Still ' foreign ' to me ( because a translation has to be made in my mind: less direct, more: ' remote '. While 'stinks' is very like the Dutch word ' stinkt ' and has some instant condemnation :)

Haha, its okay, by the way, I wasn't blaming you for using that expression as such:hug:. I just find it awful when in general people do because yes it does in most peoples terms mean that the thing they are talking about stinks, smells of bad cheese, whatever, its all the same.

:cap: For me, as a foreigner (different language) the word ' cheese ' itself actually is 100% neutral. By it self. Just by adopting a (for Dutch) way of saying (here: Anglo-Saxon: Englis and/or American) it gets its meaning. Still ' foreign ' to me ( because a translation has to be made in my mind: less direct, more: ' remote '. While 'stinks' is very like the Dutch word ' stinkt ' and has some instant condemnation :)

It is my understanding that "cheesy" music refers to the sentence "say cheese" that a photographer says when asking people to put on a (fake) smile for the picture. Therefore, by extension, music that does not give true feelings even if it seems to give some ("commercial" music).
So it is not really linked to "bad" music, as there may be many people that "like it cheesy" (although very few on this forum, I believe).

Lovely breakdown.

:mask::mask::mask:

It is my understanding that "cheesy" music refers to the sentence "say cheese" that a photographer says when asking people to put on a (fake) smile for the picture. Therefore, by extension, music that does not give true feelings even if it seems to give some ("commercial" music).
So it is not really linked to "bad" music, as there may be many people that "like it cheesy" (although very few on this forum, I believe).

oh, interesting, raff ! :good2:

Ultimate or Temple One?

Best tune so far! :music:

703 Listeners _ NOW PLAYING Veselin Tasev - Digital Trance World 289 on AH.FM 06-10-2013

Temple One
Temple One
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Temple One

Aliases: Joe Garrett, Tu Casa

Genres: Electronica / Progressive / Trance
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 36 users browsing this thread. (18 members and 18 guests)

danmark_ori, masterstefan, SUNNY TOMORROW+, K DIZZLE, KeyF+, raff, vlens, bjerre+, SkyFire, greko, Qp990Trance+, trance c+, snoop+, Ayman Billah, Olegan, healey_russell, silhouette9, Albert_An+

Btw: for those who keep awake + listening:

Thomas Coastline - TranceFusion Night 066 on AH.FM 06-10-2013
http://ah.fm/forum/showthread.php?58510-Thomas-Coastline-TranceFusion-Night-066-on-AH-FM-06-10-2013
CET: 23:00 - 24:00h

You tempt me but I'm really really tired...

(how come if I go for a Trance weekend abroad, dancing 18 hours, driving 23 hours and sleeping just 10 hours [totals are given over the whole weekend] I am less tired than if I do a weekend of shopping in my home town?)

gorgeous breakdown

music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Back