What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Seeing JOC & Sneijder next week, for the 3rd time as a pair.

Nope. David had it right.

Btw, is it too crazy if I'm dancin' in the garden here at home while lostening this broadcast??!!

hmm, already remixes for "the other shore",
those guys don´t like to wait

Nah, it was a joke. Someone had originally IDed Effervescence as that track, and Driftmoon were laughing their asses off on twitter

Me too man! Im chicago! Cant wait!! See you there! Then Aly&fila the next night!

I'm actually seeing them in Washington. Driving down on Thursday, seeing Photographer on Friday first though :)

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work (John O'Callaghan Trance Mix)

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work (John O'Callaghan Trance Mix)

:super: :wub: :choon:

Kate Bush
Kate Bush
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Kate Bush

In 1978, at the age of 19, Kate Bush topped the UK Singles Chart for four weeks with her debut single "Wuthering Heights", becoming the first woman to have a UK number one with a self-written song. Bush was appointed Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2013 New Year Honours for services to music.[4][5] She received the award from Queen Elizabeth II on 10 April 2013 at Windsor Castle.

Alias: Girl From The Ivy
In Groups: Ferry Aid, Spirit Of The Forest
Profile: musician, singer-songwriter, record producer

Home Town: Welling, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Current Location: Devon, England, United Kingdom

There are currently 82 users browsing this thread. (28 members and 54 guests)

danmark_ori, MrVrhgyiB, davidsr50, s3baman, CM3FLY, Nic Conroy, tunes07, Neil Coombes, lufesoto+, snoop+, djimty, DLN95, ralexr1, Ayman Billah, seaneh17, EDMSTLcom, daniloercole+, geostep, jruge, sonic rush, Jonathan Mullett+, chOdd, poras, erikthredd, RdlH, ceroUno, Altered-Mind+, Pobsky

I'm actually seeing them in Washington. Driving down on Thursday, seeing Photographer on Friday first though :)

Well damn. Have fun man! Ill see the show on Friday in Chicago!

Well damn. Have fun man! Ill see the show on Friday in Chicago!

Funny thing is, I saw JOC, Sneijder and Atkinson twice already this year at different events. I'm a Subculture hard fan :)

wow 9000 comments man I spam too much on afterhours :)

hehe Joc's rocking the place I am sure

Today, 02:20 #201
Ayman Billah
Ayman Billah
is online now
14040483423_f7de01a80c_o.png

AH.FM Addict
* Congrats at your _9K_ Ayman Billah ! :captain: :bravo: *

was away from keyboard for a while. When dropping the Kate Bush info-post, I noticed the congrats by CICA :book:

There are currently 82 users browsing this thread. (28 members and 54 guests)

danmark_ori, Traxx, MrVrhgyiB, davidsr50, Neil Coombes, s3baman, CM3FLY, EDMSTLcom, Nic Conroy, tunes07, CICA9THC+, ralexr1, JazTrance, sonic rush, snoop+, lufesoto+, djimty, DLN95, Ayman Billah, :grinning: seaneh17, daniloercole+, geostep, jruge, Jonathan Mullett+, chOdd, poras, erikthredd, RdlH

when did sound became better :)?

Back