Michael Jackson :O

Now playing: Leon Bolier - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM 30-12-2014

Michael Jackson :O

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Michael Jackson

Aliases: W.A. Mozart
In Groups: All Star Choir, Artists For Haiti, Jackson 5, The, Jacksons, The, USA For Africa, Wiz Stars, The

Profile: a.k.a. The King Of Pop
Born: 29 August 1958 in Gary, Indiana, USA.
Died: 25 June 2009 in Beverly Hills, California, USA, following a cardiac arrest in his home, at the age of 50.

techsoul June 25, 2009
"Bad" was the first record I ever bought. Michael Jackson was a musical genius of our time, and I never get tired of listening to his records.

I'm glad to see my 7-year old godson getting into his music lately, and even the toughest wannabe-gangster-teens at the school where I recently was teaching knew "Billie Jean" and admired his unique dancing style. Michael Jackson will keep fascinating people for decades to come.

May he rest in peace.

There are currently 98 users browsing this thread. (30 members and 68 guests)

danmark_ori, fastfluppe+, Attee, Tranceratops, piccoli+, CYBER KID+, THPNS, ThePig, l0u1sfluff, acl777, kikoras, undercover4344, dosahfm+, dvdgraaf, CICA9THC+, Markote, Albert_An+, mshmx, Djtoten, maniax, Plymouth, aakos+, Frodoger, uciex, Defa, Trancelisteners, DoubleX+, Thak, Luki Luciano+, Ahnenerbe

iu

:mml::mml::mml:

Hm, I want 2006-10 era Leon Bolier back. Looks like Im taking a quick break from EOYC.

What happened to all the Trance? Past few days have been lacking in comparison to the rest of what we've heard.

What happened to all the Trance? Past few days have been lacking in comparison to the rest of what we've heard.

today we had : Bryan Summer , Jose Thirwall, Cold Rush , Karybde & Cobalt , and even Auralsonic :choon:

I agree. But I think ah.fm has changed it's whole sound a bit the last 2 years. Been listening to pure.fm a lot, trance still reigns supreme there.

But Bobina is coming up in 10 minutes. He should be pretty good. I hope.

:welcome:
There are currently 96 users browsing this thread. (36 members and 60 guests) http://ah.fm/forum/register.php
CICA9THC, Tranceratops, szaiff, l0u1sfluff, sike, THPNS, danmark_ori+, luizzod, Marcusbl, Vempele, Defa, Luki Luciano, undercover4344, zhenya, Attee, SUNNY TOMORROW+, TAGme, canis, Rick Valentine, ThePig+, fastfluppe, J PAVLOV, Luis Mattz, ashleyholmes, xavioz, Kamil B, dosahfm+, Binoklis, piccoli+, kikoras, TranceCoult+, Plymouth, budrys, anabuzz, rideje2, acl777

Back