EOYC 2014 Day 12 on AH.FM 30-12-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
great ending :w00t:

rave.gif

Amazing set! Easily one of the best eoyc set. Solarstone really knows how to take us to a trance journey :choon:

:super:

Very nice set !
Very nice set !
Very nice set !
Very nice set !
Very nice set !

:super:

(c) gully

There are currently 106 users browsing this thread. (44 members and 62 guests)

danmark_ori, CICA9THC+, ThePig, andycv83+, ceroUno, dosahfm+, chieuxuan, DefromantIsh+, Squall+, ulcia44, Gab, THPNS, Siveen, trance4ev3r, booyakasha, parcev94, acl777, K DIZZLE+, Albert_An+, DesigNate, DjJohn+, Majszi, anabuzz, MyStro023+, nx92, djpilow, healey_russell, LukeUp, PatriV+, cvb22, Blaz00r, zakovirka, tygger, Lichpeart, Defa, mshmx, Guillermo Gabriel, eduardopierre, raivis, Slashik, Braincreator+, szaiff, lizzyp29, sike
good
good
good

• [*=center]:love:

[*=center]

[*=center]:love:

[*=center]

[*=center]​

[*=center]

I do what I can - no more than we all should :)
but still I've seen enough situations when no one wants to be responsible of the tracklisting And some people like me simply can't do it because of extremely bad track memory causing conditions like "Of couse I've heard this track a thousand times and I loved it but there's no freaking way I will remember the title" :D so believe me that's really helpful.

:bravo::bravo::bravo::megacrazy::megacrazy::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::replay::replay::replay::replay::replay::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
Huge Set by the MASTER!!! maybe the best set so far to me.

but still I've seen enough situations when no one wants to be responsible of the tracklisting And some people like me simply can't do it because of extremely bad track memory causing conditions like "Of couse I've heard this track a thousand times and I loved it but there's no freaking way I will remember the title" :D so believe me that's really helpful.

what's true is true too during this EOYC 2014 event: when you do like to present the tracklist of a given set: do PM me and we'll see what's possible :cap:

Back