EOYC 2014 Day 14 on AH.FM 01-01-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
dag danmark :hug: attended a small party yesterday and had a good time there

how was yours? :)

stayed largely indoors, because of my pets. The black one joined me earlier indoors, the other was frightened back because of the explosions of the fireworks. Mind: this was around noon, at full daylight :hmmm: went back for her several times, yet she hid herself in the neighborhood. I felt much better when this afternoon, we quickly met at the 'usual area' : she immediately followed me back home :mml: Much listened to Afterhours.fm and presented a few tracklists. Fun too :good:

woah... this is a rework of Tilt vs Paul van Dyk's Rendevous?! (I first heard from Oakenfold's Tranceport)

Last edited:
:choon::choon::choon:

orkidea killing it right now, this is some deep stuff

Now playing: Orkidea - EOYC 2014 on AH.FM 01-01-2015

:hmmm: eh: do I hear the voice of Kate Bush here ? unknown track to me :cap:

Kate Bush
Kate Bush
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Kate Bush

In 1978, at the age of 19, Kate Bush topped the UK Singles Chart for four weeks with her debut single "Wuthering Heights", becoming the first woman to have a UK number one with a self-written song. Bush was appointed Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2013 New Year Honours for services to music.[4][5] She received the award from Queen Elizabeth II on 10 April 2013 at Windsor Castle.

Alias: Girl From The Ivy
In Groups: Ferry Aid, Spirit Of The Forest
Profile: musician, singer-songwriter, record producer

Home Town: Welling, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Current Location: Devon, England, United Kingdom

There are currently 74 users browsing this thread. (26 members and 48 guests)

danmark_ori, nx92, tranceman631, SARAPHA, Squall+, Pobbz+, Hadden, quangbig, ulcia44, Vempele, acl777, mart!n, bundeslang, Defa, Trancelisteners, ThePig, ivant, ThoRin, damiano, ATG82, pjrosales, tygger, MaDcItY99+, parcev94, oglop, andrewgray

:choon::choon::choon::dance::dance::dance:

I has the same impression at some point, but not sure :hmmm:

:mml:

:hmmm: eh: do I hear the voice of Kate Bush here ? unknown track to me :cap:

Kate Bush
Kate Bush
Discography at Discogs :book:
View images for Kate Bush

In 1978, at the age of 19, Kate Bush topped the UK Singles Chart for four weeks with her debut single "Wuthering Heights", becoming the first woman to have a UK number one with a self-written song. Bush was appointed Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2013 New Year Honours for services to music.[4][5] She received the award from Queen Elizabeth II on 10 April 2013 at Windsor Castle.

Alias: Girl From The Ivy
In Groups: Ferry Aid, Spirit Of The Forest
Profile: musician, singer-songwriter, record producer

Home Town: Welling, Kent, England, United Kingdom
Current Location: Devon, England, United Kingdom

There are currently 74 users browsing this thread. (26 members and 48 guests)

danmark_ori, nx92, tranceman631, SARAPHA, Squall+, Pobbz+, Hadden, quangbig, ulcia44, Vempele, acl777, mart!n, bundeslang, Defa, Trancelisteners, ThePig, ivant, ThoRin, damiano, ATG82, pjrosales, tygger, MaDcItY99+, parcev94, oglop, andrewgray

Back