Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I remember looking at the TL and not being blown away, but then how they're mixed together also makes a difference.

I saw albums by The Thrillseekers and Above & Beyond in the store the other day that had cool TLs, but I didn't have a chance to preview them to see if worth getting.

Amazon.ca is way cheaper than the Stores.....and, yes you have to listen to Amsterdam 08 to appreciated it, TL didn't mean anything to me either :) :music:

Perfect :wub:

Amazon.ca is way cheaper than the Stores.....and, yes you have to listen to Amsterdam 08 to appreciated it, TL didn't mean anything to me either :) :music:

It's so rare to find a store with a good EDM section that I felt that I should buy something just to reward good behaviour - like positive re-inforcement for animal training.

I didn't get a chance to buy though, I ran out of time, there was just too much selection. :lol:

edited my post with the tracklis:)

another Lost Soul voted "No thanks, not my style"....sick :yucky:

i love this one :choon: :super: :choon:

headphones mode on...ear/brain blasting FTW :super:

Last edited:
It's so rare to find a store with a good EDM section that I felt that I should buy something just to reward good behaviour - like positive re-inforcement for animal training.

I didn't get a chance to buy though, I ran out of time, there was just too much selection. :lol:

i bought so much from Amazon...they are even giving me FREE stuff LMAO :)

:mml:
:mml::mml:
:mml::mml::mml:
:mml::mml:
:mml:

i bought so much from Amazon...they are even giving me FREE stuff LMAO :)

Free stuff? That's not a good way for them to make money, but it's great for you! What kind of things are they giving you? Discounts and the like?

Good morning everyone...:wave::hug:

Free stuff? That's not a good way for them to make money, but it's great for you! What kind of things are they giving you? Discounts and the like?

Its been over 5 years now that i'm buying all my music and DVD's from them, its their way of saying Thank You i guess, i ordered Thrillseekers - Nightmusic and i used the wrong mailing address and when i called they said...no problem, will send you another one, i expected them to make me pay for both, also with the Tiesto DVD...there is an error on it somewhere...they refunded me the money and i got to keep the DVD :)

Ill still be on here lol... Im multi tallented! haha.

Will post a link up on ah when its uploaded... anyone know where i should post the link?

this GDJB sounds even better than yesterday :mml:

Rex Mundi vs. Ronski Speed - The Perspective Space (Markus Schulz Mashup):mml:

Back