Official New Users Thread !! say hello

Thanks for your warm welcome. I am really excited to listen hot numbers. These really make my day :)

Hey there,
Just getting round to connecting in here. I have a new monthly show on Afterhours.fm and would love to connect with you all.
The show is on the first Wednesday of the month at 13:00 UK time ( 14:00 CET)
Would love you to join me there.

Hi all u trance lovers I'm from ireland ... John o Callaghan is my top DJ but anything I can shake a bit of tackie to I'm happy with

hey there ... Howdi everyone? I'm settled in Canada. I love to dance in disco. Id like to know more about DJing.

Greetings I am from Ireland and worked in Dublin. I have several Polish friends. This is a Truly Awesome MIX,First quarter slow but good, following the format. .

I heard about this site from a friend who owns a LAN (gaming) centre. He plays music from here. I love basically EDM (Trance, Progressive, etc...)
CHEERS!! :)

Comments always welcome. Hope to hear from you. Peace & love <3

Last edited:
Reading the pages ...

:welcome: Welcome All ! :cap: :loveah:

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

danmark_ori

Hello all members and residents of AfterHours FM.

We're delighted to be a part of the schedule line up for Sunday evenings. A big thanks to Dan for arranging this.

We hope you enjoy our show - The Trance Empire. Catch the first hour here on AH, with the full two hour show available on our Soundcloud and iTunes afterwards.

We'll be posting the tracklist live here and on Twitter so don't be shy, come say hi.

Peace and love

Team 140

Last edited:
Hello all members and residents of AfterHours FM.

We're delighted to be a part of the schedule line up for Sunday evenings. A big thanks to Dan for arranging this.

We hope you enjoy our show - The Trance Empire. Catch the first hour here on AH, with the full two hour show available on our Soundcloud and iTunes afterwards.

We'll be posting the tracklist live here and on Twitter so don't be shy, come say hi.

Peace and love

Team 140

:welcome: Welcome :flowers: at Afterhours.fm guys ! :grinning:

Hi everyone, I'm here to show my support for Team 140. Followed them every week on Discover Trance so coming over to AH to do the same. Look forward to chatting with you all.

Back