Pulsate - Fuel the passion (Inc. Heatbeat, Andrelli & Blue, Supeur mixes)

MK X (Infrasonic)

Registered
Reaction score
Fuel the passion is the first single of 2008 from InfraProgressive and what a great way to start the year. Hailing from Ireland Pulsate is another of infrasonics stars of tommorow and what better way to introduce yourself than with a superbly written debut release.

Argentinian heavyweights Heatbeat fresh from finishing work for leading labels Armada and Vandit take the reigns for remix one doing what they do best. Tough and chunky from start to finish showing just why these guys are the names on everyones lips for 2008, Essential.

Remix two comes courtesy of Infrasonic's Swedish due Andrelli & Blue back again with an absolute belter to add to there already impressive catalogue. Tough beautifully written progressive from start to finish.

Two more remixes complete the package. The first comes courtesy of another of the scenes rising talents Supuer with his own unique take on the original and the second from Somatic senses Richard F with his Phase transition remix.

Support from:

Armin van buuren, Paul Oakenfold, Solarstone, Judge jules, Agnelli & Nelson, Will Holland, Jon O Bir, Martin Roth, Ernesto & Bastian, Manuel Le Saux, Dj Shah, Niklas Harding plus many more.

Available from Audiojelly now:

Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store

Mik
Infrasonic :)

:love: Great release :)

Nice tune by this very young producer! Phase transition remix is my fav mix!

Great release indeed, have it on my next show also, so count me on the supportlist hahah! I played it b4 Armin ;P

Back