What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Trk 6 New work from a guy who made some serious waves last year.

Mike Sanders - No Way Out (Nikolauss #140 Remix) [State Control]

Can you tell us what makes it good? Not looking for an ego boost ,just to know why you like it so much.

Please explain what it's got that other shows don't.

Thanks ;)
everything how the set is put together, massive energetic tunes & also the jingles make it special (even if i liked bit better the old ones) and ofcourse the best is to listening the full 2hours, + you're on the forum during the broadcast :beer2:

everything how the set is put together, massive energetic tunes & also the jingles make it special (even if i liked bit better the old ones) and ofcourse the best is to listening the full 2hours, + you're on the forum during the broadcast :beer2:

Thank you, yeah we'd love for the show to be 2hrs on here. It's so much work putting a weekly two hour show together. Takes hours to prepare it!

Love being on this forum, you guys have made us feel like it's home.

Trk7 this is pure power trance!

Steve Dekay & Emanuele Congeddu - Alhena [Monster Force]

POW POW POW

This guy is definitely one to watch this year!

Trk 8 - Para X - Ray Of Hope [Discover]

There are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (8 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, C!C@+, Bruno Fockink+, Defa, Team 140 Official+, InTranceWeTrustSPB, patyo, Vempele

Really do like this tune, a new name for us on TTE playlists:

Trk9 Riialto - Ave Of Stars [Discover]

Thank you, yeah we'd love for the show to be 2hrs on here. It's so much work putting a weekly two hour show together. Takes hours to prepare it!

i don't know why this "nr.1 trance station" don't want to support more trance but i know TTE long before it came to ahfm, loved every friday afternoon especially i could listening louder :)

Trk10 all new production from:

U-Mount - Parallax [Mysterious Station]

i don't know why this "nr.1 trance station" don't want to support more trance but i know TTE long before it came to ahfm, loved every friday afternoon especially i could listening louder :)

No way, did you tune in to DT? Were you on the livechat???

:beer2: it's your honest, pure & simple enthusiasm that counts :super: :grinning: :choon: :w00t: :dancing:

Penultimate track for tonight, fresh on FSOE

Trk 11 Niko Zografos - Revelation [FSOE]

Last tune from us tonight people

Trk 12 Ross Rayer - One Thing (Tau-Rine Remix) [Trance All Stars]

! One Thing : Trance Only !

Last tune from us tonight people

Trk 12 Ross Rayer - One Thing (Tau-Rine Remix) [Trance All Stars]

:thankyou: :replay: thanks for another cool set guys ! :good: :bow: :super:

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 11 guests)

danmark_ori, C!C@+, Team 140 Official+, Lucas+, Defa, Combiner, Bruno Fockink+, InTranceWeTrustSPB, patyo

Back