EOYC 2015 Main Thread

Last (more than) two weeks were just fantastic about that great event!
Full of progressive, vocal, beautiful, emotional, uplifting, tech & higher trance moments, EOYC 2015 was one of the best radio events last year! Here's the moment when I want thanks to Dan for that made it possible! Also thanks to all staffs & mods! Of course big congratulations & respect to all the DJs, which gаve us a lot of amazing mixes, full of the best in trance & progressive in 2015 :-]]] Was a pleasure to discuss most of the guest mixes with the best trance family -Afterhours.FM

Last edited:
a special message from a #TeamAlmostNoSleep member here for the record :tease:

i visited a friend op mine and it was late again :tease: just returned home ::p time is CET :ee:

omg that was amazing as every years i miss already the show ! thanks for the great time.

For me, several have mp3s have errors (some 20% of sets are shorter than reported). Will check again.

EOYC2015.png

HQ Flyer link

Hey Dan, any chance you might be able to re-upload a HQ flyer? I google image searched, but can't find anything :(

Hey Dan, any chance you might be able to re-upload a HQ flyer? I google image searched, but can't find anything :(

danmark_ori (not: Dan here) :cap:

Just found your post, Inzo. As the source seems (temporarily ?) unavailable, here's my copy of ' igloo archives ' :grinning:

Back